December 19, 2014 | 1524 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Setting Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

love it, I use it to blend in my under eye concealer - collection lasting perfection concealer in shade 2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I love this brush. It is so soft and very practical. I use it for contouring and for blushes in small containers (both powder and cream).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I looooove this brush! I use it to set my under eyes (fits perfectly) and highlight my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow and chin. Does not shed what so ever and it's really really soft! Definitely would repurchase! You need this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Ifrish88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most amazing brush I have ever had for setting my under eye powder. There is no hair fallout, it's easy to clean, and looks pretty sleek. It's also the perfect size and gives me a great finish! Love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by uxi

This is a great multi-purpose brush that is soft and sturdy. Absolutely perfect for contouring the nose area and for setting powder without dusting all over yourself. Can be used for detailed facial contouring, but I find it too much of a hassle for that as it is quite small for a face brush. Even so, I still highly recommend it and would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I love Real Techniques brushes in general: great quality at a great price. I really like the shape is this brush, it's perfect for setting your under eye concealer, it's soft and works really well. Why just two lippies then? I've had it for 2 months and I think it has lost half its hairs. Everytime I use it I cringe seeing the amout of hairs that fall off and don't get me started on when I wash it. I've never had this issue with any other brush! Did I get a bad batch? I guess I would repurchase to give it another try, considering all the great reviews....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most used brushes. I use it for precision powdering with the ben nye luxury powder. It fits perfectly under the eyes and on the tzone.

Also, the brush doesn't lose its shape when it's washed and is incredibly soft. It's a great brush and at the price point, it can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Sizzle0431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Love love love love this brush! Great for blending under eye concealer or setting it. Definitely going to have to pick another up so I can use one to blend and one to set.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Vonne092

Overall very happy with this brush, is it just the right size to get in and set concealer under my eyes. It picks up product well, and so far son shedding. Also a great brush for contouring, I'm very fair and not into heavy bronzing, so I use this to contour by dusting a light bronze in the contour of my cheeks: it is small enough that it doesn't make look overdone, but fluffy enough that blending out is a breeze.

I think it would also be perfect for applying a highlighter too.

Pros:
- Fluffy and tapered, perfect for under eyes
- Multi use
- Very pretty to look at
- Great size handle
- At $11AUD the price is also quite reasonable

Cons:
- So far, none!

Overall I would recommend this brush, and if I lost it, I would go and buy another.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

You NEED this brush! It's great for setting your under eye concealer, applying concealer, and applying liquid/powder highlighter! I have 3 of these; one in my purse to touch up with and two at home that I alternate use with.

The bristles are very soft but very durable. None of mine have ever shed and I've washed them plenty of times. I love the way this brush tapers at the tip because it's the perfect shape for the under eye.

I absolutely love this for shimmery highlights because I have way more control of application and it blends way better than anything else I've used for this purpose.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No