October 21, 2014 | 1990 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream Lip Polish in Mudslide

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

This a perfect neutral rosy nude pink lip gloss. I have fair skin, auburn hair, and blue eyes and this gloss is a perfect everyday color. For work, I like something a little more intense and long lasting so this won't be great for a totally polished look, but it is perfect for jeans and a sweater with a little mascara and blush. This gloss is pretty sheer and needs reapplication frequently. The vanilla fragrance is addicting!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

Not a fan of lipgloss but this totally changed my opinion on it. This stuff not only stays on for a long time, but plumps your lips & makes them look natural at the same time. Mudslide is my go to MLBB gloss. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

my ultimate favorite lip gloss. In fact, i loved it so much that i actually have 3 of these as backups. it's the perfect neutral color and it does not feel sticky on my lips. Also, i know that some people don't like the minty-ness but i love the slight tingle on my lips that this causes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buxom is hands down the best plumper gloss I have ever tried. It gives you a realistic boost in plumpness, while providing that invigorating sensation. Mudslide is my go-to color; great color for any season & flattering with any skin tone. The gloss really lasts if you pair it with the Big & Healthy Lip Stick Crayon in shade Bombay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted a nice, classy color for a job interview. I know gloss is considered a no-no, but I love Buxom's formula (minty without being irritating, non-sticky, great color payoff, good staying power), so that's what I was set on buying. Now, Mudslide looks so drab in the container-- muted, brown, blah and boring-- but oh! so lovely on the lips. It gives a healthy, pink, youthful shot of pigment without being young, fake or (shudder) glittery. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by this one... Oh, and I got the job. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by audmac

As I say in all my buxom gloss reviews they are my favorite lipglosses hands down. This one did not let me down either. I ordered it sight unseen from the website and when I got it I was not sure it would look good on me- I wouldnt have even swatched it at the store if i had found it there, because it looked like an matte ugly reddish brownish muddy dirt color. But i tried it and was pleasantly surprised that it was mlbb glossy color. I like it and it reminds me of my fav lipstick color- NARS dolce vita. I find that it doesnt have as much of the tingly fresh feeling as other buxom glosses but still has enough to keep me happy and is not sticky and lasts a reasonable amount of time.