September 1, 2014 | 1966 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Lash Out

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brush is weird. Makes my eyelashes stick together. Bought this cuz of reviews on here but I hated it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

L'Oreal Lash Out made my lashes look longer. It didn't do too much for volume.

It didn't smudge and was easy to wash off.

I wish it offered more volume so I'll keep looking. I would buy this again if I didn't have a stockpile of untried mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by monmak

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have used this mascara for so long and am so sad that it is discontinued (or is it?).
I live Canada and have looked for this mascara in Vancouver, Victoria and Winnipeg... and I even crossed into USA to look and had no luck.

Since my last tube ran out I have tried so many kinds and hate all of them so much that I either toss them out or return them if I can.
My lashes are short and thin and pale coloured (even though my hair is dark) and my bottom lashes are almost non-existent... this was the ONLY mascara I ever tried that worked for me.

The mascara was perfect (coated well but not clumpy, lengthened and thickened) and the tube was simple and the brush was the perfect size. Now all the brushes are molded plastic (probably because they are cheaper to make) and I find they make my lashes clumpy and the mascara goopy... and the bristle ones that are around now are either too big or too small or just not the right shape.

Why did this mascara get discontinued or why is it impossible to find??
I joined this site in the hopes that someone can recommend a replacement for this mascara with a brush that is the same size/shape.

Any ideas??
L'oreal please bring this mascara back.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bdelmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara. I'ts difficult to find a mascara that puts out just the right amount on the brush. Am devastated that they've discontinued it, and bought three to last me until they change their minds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by peachesndream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara and highly recommend it. I used to use this for years and years and then stopped. Actually, it was my first mascara I ever used! Back in the day it use to be in a maroon tube and now in a goldish one. I will be honest, the tube needs major re-design and I think it would increase interest in this great mascara. This mascara does not clump at all (I think Voluminous does) and it does what it says, which is lengthen. I like to put several coats and the brush really grips the lashes so I can build up my length. The color is great! I have it in black right now and I think it is very black and pigmented.

The bush is much smaller than I remember but it still works the way it used to. The formula is not too wet but not bone dry, either. It leans more dry, which I really prefer. I hate wet mascaras!

I can work out hard and sweat and this does not run at all or smudge and smear all over.

I wish more people would give this one a try! This is now my favorite again! I actually just bought a back up today, since it can be hard to find.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a solid 3 for me...it's an OK mascara, looks quite nice on for a DAY look, but has quite a few flaws which mean I won't rebuy.

I bought this as I'd heard Jennifer Aniston loved it - obviously a PR thing though! The tube on this is the ugliest and most dated looking I've EVER seen on a mascara, it does flake on me slightly at the end of a day of wear, and if I layer on a few coats without combing, although the mascara itself isn't clumpy, my eyelashes do stick together a bit more than I'd like. I don't find it amazing for lengthening or thickening either - I'm just using it up for day until I can move on to the next mascara in my stash.

Also, this is SO hard to come by in the UK - I stumbled upon it in a beauty discount store (I never go in these usually). I'd stick with Clinique High Impact or Diorshow Classic or Extase over this every time, so worth the extra !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I loved what it does for my lashes but it's smudges like crazy. I wore this at a reunion and my eyes looked horrible in all the pictures =( I had raccoon eyes. I wish I could get the waterproof formula but it's been discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It gives length, but no volume and lasts most of the day without smudging or flaking. I think is a drier mascara than some others, which I like b/c I don't really like waiting for mascara to dry. The packaging is kind of ugly, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because eva longoria said she liked it. First of all the packaging is hideous. Seriously?? So ugly. It's ok. A little Worse than ok... If you like natural looking lashes this is decent but I need more volume and this doesn't provid it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has not been discontinued, I contacted L'Oreal and they said it hasn't been discontinued. It's difficult to find, but you can still get it at drugstore.com, and CVS still carries it in the store. I love this mascara, I do wish it had just a touch more volume, but for me, it's the only mascara that doesn't create any sensitivities or allergic reactions. It's not very volumizing, but it does create long pretty eyelashes, with no smudging and very few flakes. And it lasts longer on me than any other mascara I've tried. It's needs a touch of makeup remover to get it off completely, but I don't have any breakage or lose eyelashes when I use it. Love it.