September 1, 2014 | 1011 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Extra-Firming Body Lotion (Lifts, Tones, Smoothes)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by kazbek

I got a free sample of that but only managed to use it once because breakouts started magically appearing. Frankly, it's no wonder, with all the irritants in this fragrance- and menthyl-lactate laced lotion. I can't even imagine having to pay one's own 60 bucks for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by raheela92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

40GBP for 200ml it is really expensive!
but i love the smell it makes me feel so luxe!
dont know if it does firm much i havnt noticed anything but maybe one tube isnt enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ElegantStyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This promises to smooth and tone your skin. All I can say is that this is a very good moisturizer that I hope will help prevent any sagging on my upper arms, stomach, derriere and legs. I prefer to use this in the winter because it is a thick lotion and I would say that it is more like a cream that is packaged in a clean white tube with the Clarins signature red label. I can't describe the scent, but it is not floral. The thick lotion, if you apply a lot on will take awhile to penetrate the skin. I think the whole point is to apply a sheer amount and it does spread nicely.
I have been using this for the past 6 months and I will repurchase in the fall season. For the summer, I prefer Chanel and cellulite creams from Sisley Phyto-Svelt Global and Elancyl Cellu Slim.
UPDATE: It is now fall season. I didn't buy another tube, but I do plan to. I just wanted to come back and say that I was very happy with it. This cream is very thick and it is hard to use in the summer. I found out that Chanel discontinued their body line (so disappointed!!!) I was very sick and lost 10 pounds within 24 hours. I used this cream to help my skin bounce back. I never saw my skin ever sag on my legs before, and I know this cream help restore some bounce in my skin and I hope with whatever ingredient claims to have, it did help firm the skin by bouncing it back.