October 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Baby Lips - Peppermint

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Cute lipbalm. I love the package. And it smells really fresh, too. It does moisturize my lips well, but it's not for a long time. I didn't really expect that actually, because nowadays it's one thing you read that the product claims to do, and it's different in reality. ( 8 hours, did anybody actually believe that, really?! ) However, I like it. It's not much different from all other lipbalms, but it's nice. It's worth trying. + it has 20 spf, which is a plus. This would be a good lipbalm to put before applying lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by steffy0419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I so love this ! it makes my lips feel so smooth and it gives that extra gloss sometimes u need after a dry lipstick, it compares to the lip balm from mac but for half the price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by mhissytorpegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very Happy to this Product,it keeps my lips hyrdate and natural!
I will try some flavors ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

About a year back, I watched a Youtuber (macbarbie07) wax poetic about the Baby Lips line.
Eager to try a good lip balm, I ran out to get one, only to find that the version they sold in Singapore was totally different, and not impressive.
During my trip to the USA, I grabbed my chance to try this!
I was very very impressed. It moisturizes amazingly and doesn't feel sticky or greasy.
The SPF factor is a plus! I also greatly enjoyed the peppermint scent.
Now, if only they brought this in and stopped selling the other version here...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by herveya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally would not use this product again. Many people have found it useful, but maybe it doesn't work because of my race maybe?
Pros:
It comes in a cute package with pretty letters.
It smells really great because I'm a fan of mint.
If you apply a lot, it'll leave your lips soft in a couple of minutes.
Cons:
It's really greasy.
The top/lid comes off too easily.
It wears down easily
You have to apply it over and over for it to work.
It's a bit costly considering that I don't have a job, but if you have a job it's no big deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like all Maybelline Baby Lips, this product is too overhyped! I bought this in hopes for a more moisturizing lip balm version of the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm but I was wrong! The smell of the lipbalm isn't the typical mentholated peppermint, it smells slightly like SPF and mint and is not very pleasing to smell on the lips. However, there is no taste to it. The texture is smooth and silky and it is not waxy at all. If you apply too much of it, your lips do look very greasy. I apply this on before I go to bed and the next day, my lips are super dried out! The lipbalm is somewhat longlasting on the lips and I usually reapply in 2-3 hours. This lip balm is great for those who want a slight gloss to their lips without the hassle of a sticky gloss. Overall, I will not repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The hype surrounding baby lips is impossible for me to get my head around. It doesn't moisturise the lips at all, it's just this oily film that stays on your lips for about 10 minutes before wiping off and having to be re applied again. 100% not worth buying if you really want something that actually moisturises your lips. I also don't think the packaging is very nice, to me, it's a bit childish and i'm 17!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by QueenK1ll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am completely in love with the Baby Lips products. They give a pretty good color payoff while moisturizing. The Peppermint shade, if you can even call it that, of course smells like peppermint. It's quite moisturizing but not very long-lasting. All of the varieties of Baby Lips, that I've tried so far, go on very smooth and feel great. This one being the smoothest. This is a good choice if you just want something moisturizing to throw in your purse. To expand on the Baby Lips line, my personal favorites are the Dr Rescue versions. Now those bad boys moisturize like you would not believe. If you want a deep moisturizing lip product, I would go for the clear Dr Rescue Baby Lips over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Baby lips got a lot of buzz from all of my friends last year when it came around. Curious, I bought two. The peppermint, and a really pink one (a shade that was definitely not for me). I gave the pink one to my cousin and kept the peppermint for myself.
The packaging is simply cute. Bright green and clear. And the balm does what it says, moisturizes, isn't tacky, smells minty fresh without being overpowering and makes my lips look very soft and pretty.
This stuff is always in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by zz786

Love it! Makes my lips sooo soft and moist! I need to buy more!