July 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Better than False Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ritzz218

Honestly with this mascara, less really is more. I've heard awesome things AND horrible things as well. It all really depends on how you apply the mascara, I've done it to where my lashes look amazing and sometimes when I'm in a rush they look hideous. It is sticky and wet, BUT if you leave them alone, by the time you finish the rest of your make up, they've dried and look amazing. You don't want to apply too much of the mascara or the nylon fibers because that's when they start to look clumpy and gross. You just want to apply a light base coat, lightly add the fibers and again lightly add the top coat, that way they're not too sticky and wet, dry quick, and still look good. Over all I love this product, it made my lashes nice and full and I'd definitely recommend to this who KNOW how to do their make up

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I was excited when I ordered this mascara but i was disappointed within minutes. I do not like this mascara and I really regret buying even after I watched all those reviews. First of all to me the application is really messy since the black mascara is really wet. I love that it gave me length but mascara fibers were way too flimsy. If i scratch near my eye and accidentally touch my eyelashes my eyelashes will like move like if i push my lashes to the left the lashes will move and stay on the left and it would be a pain to try to fix it. I don't like how wet it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by lucielalaland

By far the worst mascara I've ever used. And I've tried a lot of mascaras. It is super sticky. All day it stayed sticky and made my top lashes stick to my bottom lashes when I blinked. Taking it off was a nightmare. Had to rub it with makeup remover and it pulled out my lashes and came off in messy sticky clumps. I immediately threw this out!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lisamarie11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It really does make you look like you have false lashes on. It makes your lashes thicker and fuller. I have gotten ask many times if i have falsies on. However it does not last all day., By the end of the night my lashes weren't as full and thick as they were when i first applied and my lashes became dry. I did try to add more coats after i saw that they weren't as full and i could not apply because my lashes were to flaky. I paid $35 for this mascara system. Which for me is a bit too pricey so I will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why this has an average 2.7 rating.
This is my favorite mascara!
Not only does it make your lashes look longer, it makes them look thicker too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Too Faced is a cruelty free brand so they will always win me over! I have sparse thin uncurlable asian lashes and this mascara helps to lengthen them but it does not help volumize them. You must learn how to use this correctly and once you do you'll love it. I only do one eye at a time: curl lashes, apply one coat of the black base, apply nylon fibers only to the tips of lashes, and immediately one coat of the black mascara. As other reviewers say it is sticky but you can't touch or move your lashes during the sticky phase. Let them dry, place a light coat of regular mascara on top and let dry again. Then I go in and lightly curl my lashes again. They make your lashes look NATURALLY long which I prefer so people aren't asking me if I have extensions or fake lashes on. I don't think the fibers work with regular mascara so you have to use the activating mascara. The only con to this for me is the expensive price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Jlb91

My lashes felt sticky. Made them clump. Looks good with one coat (but more of a natural look just longer lashes) but since I wanted my lashes thicker, I tried to put on anther coat my lashes stuck together and looked weird. I'm going to keep trying to make this work. If I don't get it right by the next couple days I'll return it

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Tinga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definetely not the HG of mascaras. Overall sticky texture. If not applied properly eyelashes clump and stick together. While it lengthens my lashes the overall appearance is CLUMPY! Difficult to remove. Would not buy again...and expensive to boot!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahcope

I am OBSESSED with this mascara. I haven't had any problems with my eyelashes coming out when I take it off or any other problems others have complained about! I am a cheerleader for a professional team and this is my must have for game day! I personally don't use it on my bottom lashes and have had some experience with stickiness but the base needs to be so the fibers stick. If you coat another type of mascara over it, it'll solve the stickiness issue. It lasts a long time and I will definitely buy this product again! I LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by TGFMakeup

I hate this mascara. Luckily I got it in a Sephora Favorites Box for Christmas so I didn't waste my money lol. Anyways, so first off it has a plain standard brush, nothing special. I don't like the formula bc it makes my top outer corner lashes stick to my bottom lashes!! And it literally does nothing to my lashes after all the work of using those "nylon extensions" which are really just irritating cotton ball pieces..and then doing the two coats of mascara, such a waste. Definitely not worth the price.