January 26, 2015 | 1353 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Better than False Lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2015 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ART76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DO NOT spend your money on this product!!! The product didnt dry and felt heavy and sticky. Every time I would blink my lashes would stick together. It was the worse mascara I have ever tried and at $35.00 a tube it was such a total disappointment. The worse part is I contact the company they do not stand behind there product and the customer service is generic. I got a response of how to apply the mascara. REALLY!!! I will not support a company that doesn't support it self!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbabe2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It can be sticky but if u want something to make your lashes pop this is definitely the product for U!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 8:41:00 PM More reviews by spsavage

This product was very sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 1:50:00 PM More reviews by dgcontainer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Sephora showroom at Hawaii gave us a free makeover and introduced this product to my daughter on her 16th Birthday. She simply loves this product. She has a volume of natural lashes and she uses this product to accentuate her eyes. The way she applies is first she puts a black coat (mildly sticky) just covering the eye lashes then she puts the White fibres as much needed and then another black coat covering the White. She then uses the wand in a side way motion to separate the lashes. The product dried easily.

She has been wearing this for Past two years and had no side effects excepting those charming eyes. This product has increased in popularity here in Britain. There was only one online shop we found offering this product, today Boots a major health shop is also offering this for 32/-. Only wish it was not as expensive for all young girls to use and look pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by avonderl

Like so much more then Younique easy to get too as well! No ordering and having to wait mail time! Surprised of all the negative comments , I have found my HG mascara... It does take some time and work to get it right , but when you do you will not be sorry... Promise

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rosesarered6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this product. I got this through a Sephora favorites kit so I'm glad I didn't shell out the $35 for just this system. The base/top coat mascara is way too wet and the nylon fibers are white! Who has white lashes?? Honestly the first couple of times I used it, it was amazing. It made my lashes look lush and full but nothing beyond what a good volumizing mascara couldn't achieve. Also, I don't think this gives you a false lash look. It just looks like you used a volumizing mascara. The reason I hate it so much and will never repurchase or recommend is because of how uncomfortable it is. It looks amazing for the first 5 minutes but as I go along with my day, I can still feel it. It itches my eyes and it also causes my top and bottom lashes to stick together as you blink! How annoying is that? VERY. I do not have sensitive eyes btw. By the end of the day it causes my lashes to clump together and it is very difficult to remove. I just came across it in my makeup collection and was compelled to give it a review before I throw it out for good. I can't believe I've held onto it for this long. If you're interested in a false lash look, just go out and get actual falsies and practice. At $35 a pop, it'll be easier on your wallet too.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by alh441

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a fan at all. Was looking for a product comparable to Younique's Moonstruck system, and this did NOT do it for me. The base coat was nothing spectacular. The fibers (which were disappointingly white rather than black) irritated my eyes & fell off throughout the day. Worse, even though I did not use on bottom lashes, they began to stick to my top lashes after half an hour of wear. I found it to be too sticky and difficult to remove. Expected more for the price. Was really unimpressed with the initial aesthetic results as well--I have better results with Mac Haute & Naughty mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by JEXXICA19

I do like this for the most part. Quick application is necessary. It makes my lashes long (top only), but makes them a little stringy at the same time. I also don't like the fact that the fibers are white, black would definitely be the better option. And sometimes, my lashes look at little to fiber like. A comparable product would have to be Younique, same price, equal results, BLACK fibers, and I honestly like the top coat better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

This is now my holy grail mascara/lash product. I have average length, light colored lashes. I was a little alarmed when I first tried it because when applying the fibers it looked like I had cotton ball lint on my lashes, but when I applied the mascara on top, there were no clumps. My lashes look long and not clumpy and very natural looking. I do one eye at a time. I don't find it to be wet like some other reviewers said. I usually apply around 3 coats of regular mascara to get big lashes but they always look clumpy. I only used one coat of the mascara, the fibers, and one coat of mascara on top and it was enough and took less time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a Sephora favorites box, I wouldn't consider buying this myself.

The concept is pretty easy to grasp, you lay down a base, apply the fibers, and apply more black mascara over to hide the white fibers. I've found any black mascara works.

It does work and makes really long lashes, but I've found it to flake a lot easier and sometimes fibers fall on my cheek. Also, its quite irritating to my eyes and I find I have to wash it off asap. I have watery eyes, so I'd definitely not reccomend to anyone that also does.

All in all, if you're going to go through the effort of using this you're better off just buying real falsies. Surprisingly, real falsies are more comfortable than this.