April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Better than False Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Tinga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definetely not the HG of mascaras. Overall sticky texture. If not applied properly eyelashes clump and stick together. While it lengthens my lashes the overall appearance is CLUMPY! Difficult to remove. Would not buy again...and expensive to boot!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahcope

I am OBSESSED with this mascara. I haven't had any problems with my eyelashes coming out when I take it off or any other problems others have complained about! I am a cheerleader for a professional team and this is my must have for game day! I personally don't use it on my bottom lashes and have had some experience with stickiness but the base needs to be so the fibers stick. If you coat another type of mascara over it, it'll solve the stickiness issue. It lasts a long time and I will definitely buy this product again! I LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by TGFMakeup

I hate this mascara. Luckily I got it in a Sephora Favorites Box for Christmas so I didn't waste my money lol. Anyways, so first off it has a plain standard brush, nothing special. I don't like the formula bc it makes my top outer corner lashes stick to my bottom lashes!! And it literally does nothing to my lashes after all the work of using those "nylon extensions" which are really just irritating cotton ball pieces..and then doing the two coats of mascara, such a waste. Definitely not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahbaby0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok this product is tricky to work but once you figure it out, it's amazing. I have naturally long lashes and this gives them even more boost. I HIGHLY recommend doing one eye at a time as it can dry fast and not hold the fibers if you wait too long. Also, allow to properly dry afterward as not to clump or smush your lashes. I think it's a great product. Not 100% the best but it makes my lashes look like fake lashes so it's doing it's job! As for clumping - use a lash brush bc the mascara wand "bristles" are a bit short and don't get them out well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Like so many other things I've reviewed, I got this in the Sephora Superstars set. Thank God too, because I'd have punched myself in the face if I'd paid full price for this - literally and figuratively. The mascara itself is thin and the brush is sub-par. The fibers don't do much of anything with the mascara. But the worst part? My lashes stick together! Not the top lashes sticking to each other - my top lashes stick to my bottom lashes and make it hard for me to open my eyes when I blink!! WHAT? Ugh.

I've been using the fibers with other mascaras with mediocre results. But by the end of the day, I notice that the fibers start to flake off and right into my eyes. No es bueno.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

PRICE: $35 for the full size at Sephora. I got it in a set so I paid a little less than that.

PACKAGING: Two bottles. Step 1 is a solid gold tube, very pretty. Step 2 is a smaller white tube with a gold cap. I really like the packaging, it's elegant & sleek.

TEXTURE: This makes my lashes so sticky and takes forever to dry. Even after they've "dried" my lashes stuck together! Step 1 is a very wet mascara and a very thin formula. I bet it might help if it was a thicker formula. Step 2 looks a bit scary at first, it's the white fibers. But they're not so bad, I haven't had any get into my eye, but they do get all over my face and fly around while I'm applying. I'm afraid to breathe one in truthfully LOL.

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used! Made my lashes stick together. Then when I tried to unstick them together with my fingers, they were SO stuck together that it hurt to pull them apart from each other, so I just letf them, clumped. It lenghtened my lashes a FAIR amount, but no, not 'better than false lashes.' The mascara didn't run or smudge throughout my 10 hour day. And even though it doesn't say it's waterproof on the packaging it certainly felt like it was. I had a hard time removing it with my eye-makeup remover. I've tried this twice because I thought maybe I was using wrong, but no. I used it just as it says on the packaging, NOPE. Don't waste your $$ on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this...........no. It always ends up clumping my lashes together and it really isn't anything special at all. I'll use what I have but I won't be repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is by far the worst mascara I've ever used in my life. I was so disappointed considering how expensive this is. The base and finisher does nothing for my lashes and the nylon extensions lengthens my lashes a bit, but nothing to rave about or even get compliments on. The application is extremely time consuming and messy. My lashes get stuck to my eyelid and then there's this huge mess of black everywhere. On top of that, it takes FOREVER to dry and my lashes are left tacky and sticky with results that are not great. Very disappointing & not worth the 35$ they charge for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by aliciaplum

I love this product.
Yes, if you do upper & lower lashes, it will be sticky. I use the base product, brush on the filaments, and then finish with the base again or use Maybelline falsies on top. I have very very long eyelashes, but they're blonde & don't show up. This truly does give me the closest thing to falsies I've found.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaaby

Really clumpy, sticky and overall a waste of money