July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Bronzers - Christian Dior - Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I was looking for a bronzer that I could use for contouring, especially on my jawline. This was sadly the only one that showed on my dark NC43ish skin, in the darkest shade. I actually find it a bit mattifying which is not what I look for in a bronzer. It makes me look too made up. I also find the packaging too heavy and flashy and I wish they'd come up with a cover for the little kabuki brush that goes with it. Use it with this brush to get the best effect. I would have gone for a darker colour if it had been available. In fact I would have tried the Kevin Aucoin if I'd have checked MUA first.

Pricey but it will last me ages.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer it is so natural looking, Im Nc15 and i bought the shade aurora this has become a HG product. It doesn't look fake and orange like some bronzers can it compliments my skin perfectly I would definitely recommend it and I would definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thank you MUA and Dior. I have finally found a bronzer that is perfect. I love this powder. It gives a glow, without being orange. I doubt I will need to buy again for a long time. I could not wait for this powder, so I bought it full price before the 20% off at Sephora. Been wearing it for about a month and LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Sarahcelik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite this product..Nude Tan 002 sunlight

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by gobecky

Obviously by the other reviews you know this product is amazing. I have the #2 Sunlight. You really can't go wrong. It's impossible to use too much and look like Snookie. It's a gentle, elegant sunkissed look on my nc20-25 ish skin. Smells great, packaging is beautiful, easy to use. Great product. Get it! Now!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I use this in 003 Nude glow. This bronzer works well for medium to dark skin tones. It does have shimmer so I don't use this for contouring. It gives a "natural/healthy glow" to the skin... the packaging does attract fingerprints but it is easy to wipe clean with a cloth. The bronzer comes with a mini kabuki (which I find slightly scratchy)...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by anthonella87

Diorskin Nude Tan 002 Sunlight

I looked up this product before trying it on. I went to Sephora specifically looking for this and when I tried it, I fell in love.
This bronzer is for people with fair skin. It doesn't give an extremely bronzed colour at all! So if that's what you are looking for, this is not it. The Healthy Glow engancing powder gives my skin a fresh look. It give you a dewy finish. When you look at it, it looks very sheer but when you apply it to your skin, it leaves a matte finish. You could also focus more on your cheeks and use the lighter shade as a blush, or even apply Dior blush on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I love this bronzer it s the best as never.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

I am a gigantic bronzer purchaser, and generally don’t consent my dynasty deprived of this creation on my face and neck. Dior’s nude bronzer in shade 3 is one of my all-time preferred. It gives u a pleasant sun kissed glow, not the muddy “hey I belong in the trash can” appearance. It balances well with my skin tone and gives a natural yet protruding bronzed look. The pigmentation is also really blameless. Your skin will look fit  Something else which I detected was that it doesn’t get in my pores which other bronzers sometimes tends to do.. just pros about this product. The price? Hmm well its cheaper than terracotta from Guerlain . ALSO: not to overlook the packing is quite nice and classy., even though I favor gold over silver ;).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

Dior usually delivers on its promises.. and this is a great product! It is sheer enough to be subtle but sill gives you a soft, bronzed "dusty" glow - what the French call Bonne Mine.. This is to me more useful than a bronzer. I am a Bobbi Brown beige 3 and I got the #3 Zenith.