July 28, 2014 | 2183 users online

Blush - Make Up Academy (MUA) - MUA - Mosaic Blush - English Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Zoeharris

I love this product, I always saw it on the MUA stand but I never thought of buying it. My friend got me it for a present and I'm so glad she did. It has become my favourite thing in my makeup bag and I wear it everyday. The bush has different colours in it and had purple which I really like as purple corrects your skin tone making it look less pale and dull, but don't worry you don't actually see the purple on your skin haha. The product can be too shimmery if you put too much on though but I really like it especially in the winter as it brightens your face up in the cold months. I would definitely buy this product over and over again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Bellabeauty09

I've repurchased this blusher twice now and will continue to do so! It gives a gorgeous glow with rosy undertones and shines seamlessly in the sun. An overall great, pigmented, beautiful product and amazing for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by tamsynnz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is a lovely rosy pink colour when blended out, and gives my skin and nice subtle, shimmery colour. Packing is a down point, the lid broke away from the base after only opening a few times, but the clear lid is good to see exactly what you are getting. This is the perfect blush, on a budget

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love this blush,its my favorite so far.
Many colours in mosaic inc a pale blue that makes the rose more rosy.Lighter colours that can be used seperately for highlights.