April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Saint Germain Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was sadly a limited edition I unfortunately lost out on the glass it was sold out;(it looked so beautiful on the swatches but alas I managed to score the last nail varnish from this line saint germain so my review is for the lacquer.its exactly like the lipstick a milky opaque barbie pink nail varnish its stunning but it does Require 3 coats to get an even result and a clear top coat will be required if your one the lucky ones that snagged this glass I envy you I just wish would mac would make this a permanent this glass is stunning and would look smoking with a smoky eye look!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lovinvanilla

This is part of the LE Fashion Sets collection that was released in Europe and Africa. Even though I have always been drawn to the pale blue-toned bubblegum pink of the matching lipstick, I have never been able to pull it off. I have medium brown hair with natural reddish and golden highlight, brown eyes and medium skin with yellow undertones and the lipstick made me look like pink paint on corpse lips.

I actually just tried out the lipglass for fun, since Snob and Angel lipglasses sadly weren't released here. Boy, was I surprised! The formula is quite a bit thicker and stickier than my other lipglasses and not the easiest to apply. It settles a bit into lip lines at first due to the milky semi-opaque texture. However, after pressing my lips together a few times and waiting a few minutes, this really melted onto my lips in an even, non streaky finish. The colour is just the prettiest cool light baby pink on my lips and it pops quite a bit!

While the stickiness irritated me at first, it's what makes this product really adhere and it lasts much better than most lipglosses. I can even lick my lips repeatedly and it won't budge. If you have always wanted to wear the lipstick, but couldn't quite make it work, definitely give Saint Germain lipglass a try. Beautiful!