April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Etude - Dr. Lash Essence-Remover Long & Volume

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

I purchased this bottle of eye makeup remover after running out of the Biore one. This one claims to gently remove all residues of the, well, eye make up while promoting long and volumious lashes as stated.

Unlike most eye makeup removers, this one comes in a thicker formulae. If you are familiar with Japanese skincare, it is reminiscent of an 'emulsion'; almost like a milky, thicker version of a toner.

However, i did not find myself like this product very much. Its scentless texture did not remove my waterproof mascara easily. In fact, i find myself having to (cautiously) rub my lashes in order to remove everything. No problem for eye shadows though. I have tried L'Oreal and Biore, and they both work like a charm. I must admit there's quite a stark difference in terms of performance compared to its predecessors :)

I must give some credits to the product though. It comes in a built in self dispensing bottle that ensures that the product you get is the 'cleanest'. In other words, once you dispense the product, there's no way you can put it back. Ok, you get the picture :) and definitely a plus point for hygiene.

In terms of lengtening and strengthenjng my lashes..... Did Etude lived up to its promise ? Sorry, i have to be frank. No.

Would not repurchase this, and cant think of a reason for recommending this (unless if you minus mascara from eye makeup).