Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush - Poppy Pink

4.7

on 9/5/2012 8:50:00 PM

I love the color of this... super bright pink. I thought it would be scary looking on my skin, but it applied as a super sheer pink that I love.

FORMULA:
The blush applies as a smooth, almost buttery cream. I just tap my finger into the pan and swipe it over the apple of my cheek and back toward the hairline. I also love that it never breaks me out.

COLOR:
Poppy Pink is a bright pink that ,although scary looking in the pan, is sheer and very natural looking on my fair skin.

PACKAGING:
It has a plastic top with black sides and the bottom is a smooth rubber like thing with two indents on the side. You just push the indents with your thumbs and touch the top. That makes the top slide open.

I really like this blush , and would definitely buy this again.

on 5/15/2012 12:09:00 AM

amazing blush. It can be matte or shimmer depends on the foundation you wear. Last all day long! The formula is creamy and smooth. Highly recommend.

on 5/5/2012 3:19:00 AM

I have always been into cream blushes after I discovered Stila convertible color. However, what I didn't like about most cream blushes (Stila CC included, MAC etc) was the tacky feeling that some left. I had tried the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush but most of the colors in that line was beyond sheer (with the exception of 2 colors). When i saw this on display at Sephora, i was really intrigued. The packaging was different as well. It had a rubber bottom which i thought was neat and prevented the blush from sliding around on the table. I had a very hard time trying to open the pot initially. It took me a while before I realized that all you had to do was squeeze the sides (hence the rubber bottom), and the lid would just pop up! the product itself is dome shaped. I tested this on the back of my hand and was alarmed when it came off very pigmented. I quickly blended it out and was amazed as to how BEAUTIFULLY this blended out! I have had experiences when testing products on my hand it looks wonderful, but when I actually go to use it on my face...it doesn't translate as well. So, I took the test and applied this product to my face........and FELL IMMEDIATELY INLOVE!! This color looks like a very nice natural flush. Definitely buildable if you want more intensity, but looks gorgeous used lightly. I couldn't stop looking at my cheeks lol. The price is a bit high $19CDN for 6g of product :(. This color was the only one that stood out to me and caught my interest. There was another one...it was kinda corally peachy but had way too much shimmer. I definitely recommend even just checking this product out. Despite the steep price tag, I would repurchase again.

Oh btw, this product does not feel tacky and DOES dry to a powdery finish!! BIG thumbs up! Also, doesn't emphasize pores or dryness/oiliness!!!!

Popular Blush Products