July 22, 2014 | 2311 users online

Blush - Sephora - Double Contouring Cream Blush - Poppy Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this... super bright pink. I thought it would be scary looking on my skin, but it applied as a super sheer pink that I love.

FORMULA:
The blush applies as a smooth, almost buttery cream. I just tap my finger into the pan and swipe it over the apple of my cheek and back toward the hairline. I also love that it never breaks me out.

COLOR:
Poppy Pink is a bright pink that ,although scary looking in the pan, is sheer and very natural looking on my fair skin.

PACKAGING:
It has a plastic top with black sides and the bottom is a smooth rubber like thing with two indents on the side. You just push the indents with your thumbs and touch the top. That makes the top slide open.

I really like this blush , and would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by zoeric

amazing blush. It can be matte or shimmer depends on the foundation you wear. Last all day long! The formula is creamy and smooth. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I have always been into cream blushes after I discovered Stila convertible color. However, what I didn't like about most cream blushes (Stila CC included, MAC etc) was the tacky feeling that some left. I had tried the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush but most of the colors in that line was beyond sheer (with the exception of 2 colors). When i saw this on display at Sephora, i was really intrigued. The packaging was different as well. It had a rubber bottom which i thought was neat and prevented the blush from sliding around on the table. I had a very hard time trying to open the pot initially. It took me a while before I realized that all you had to do was squeeze the sides (hence the rubber bottom), and the lid would just pop up! the product itself is dome shaped. I tested this on the back of my hand and was alarmed when it came off very pigmented. I quickly blended it out and was amazed as to how BEAUTIFULLY this blended out! I have had experiences when testing products on my hand it looks wonderful, but when I actually go to use it on my face...it doesn't translate as well. So, I took the test and applied this product to my face........and FELL IMMEDIATELY INLOVE!! This color looks like a very nice natural flush. Definitely buildable if you want more intensity, but looks gorgeous used lightly. I couldn't stop looking at my cheeks lol. The price is a bit high $19CDN for 6g of product :(. This color was the only one that stood out to me and caught my interest. There was another one...it was kinda corally peachy but had way too much shimmer. I definitely recommend even just checking this product out. Despite the steep price tag, I would repurchase again.

Oh btw, this product does not feel tacky and DOES dry to a powdery finish!! BIG thumbs up! Also, doesn't emphasize pores or dryness/oiliness!!!!