December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Moroccan smooth perfection blow out cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried Organix Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream for a few weeks to smooth down the cuticle. Unfortunately, this brand is not worth the low price. You may as well rub body lotion onto your hair. Never using it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by LydiaGee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried to give this product a couple of uses to gain a well rounded perspective and give the benefit of the doubt, but I do not recommend it. It actually made my hair dry after blow drying. It also made my friend's hair dry after blow drying. Then, after I flat ironed it, it seemed a bit dry and wirey. So, usually I am in love with Organix products...but this time, I have to disagree. Two thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I can genuinely say I really liked this product but sadly I can't seem to find it. Granted I've only checked my local Walmart, but still. I liked the lightweight nature of this product and I have the ability to use it as a smoothing creme after my hair is dried and straightened. It really helps my hair from being frizzy and gives a little shine as well. my only grip is the packaging. It's pretty difficult to use up the entire product because of the bottle. Also I can't turn it upside down unless I corner it between three products and even still I don't find that it all migrates to the top for me to use. I gave it a 3/5 because I can't find it and the fact that the packaging ins't exactly the greatest. If I happen upon this product again I would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a fan once again of Organix products. This is supposed to be a blow out cream and makes my hair dry while I am blow drying, so it does the complete opposite of what I expected. Most blow out crèmes add moisture and allow the drying to be less damaging and faster. This crème did not do the trick for me, sorry. Made my hair feel like straw!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ktmay6

I really did not like this product. The smell was great but after applying it and blow drying my hair it felt quilt "filmy" and just not soft. I prefer Redken's satinwear product (its worth the extra money).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Michelebell

This product is amazing it makes my hair so soft and smooth after I blow dry it. It is not too heavy an doesn't make my hair feel greasy and weighed down like some other products do. It also smells really good but isn't that strong. I have thin to medium hair that is usually really wavy and poofy if I let it dry natural so this product helps straighten it somewhat but my hair still has a lot of body after using it so it doesn't straighten too much. I would recommend this product it is really great

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by shirl195

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i like the scent, it's very light and fresh smelling and inoffensive. i hate those overly sweet hair product scents a la garnier fructis. the texture is pretty nice, think a light whipped lotion (not the drippy kind). HOWEVER, on my poofy coarse asian hair, this just doesn't cut it. i think this product would work well with people who have fine hair and need a standard light styling cream to blow dry with. on me, it's not substantial enough and while it does straighten to some extent when i sue a roundbrush, i've definitely tried products out there that left my hair straighter. plus side is, it doesnt weigh hair down. down side is, my hair is the type that needs a little more weight