November 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Eau Fraiche

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmmmm this is one of the lovely Miss Dior flankers that is so worth owning! I wore it as part of my November challenge, and it was NOT a chore to wear this one 2 days in a row.

It's green but not sharp, it's sweet but not cloying, its more unisex than I expected but also a touch powdery. Man this is gorgeous. It's like clean hair and expensive soap (soapy in a good way, I can't stand overpowering soapiness) and lemonade and happiness. :)

I get some sparkling citruses all throughout as well as a nice blast of patchouli from the get-go....the gardenia jumps in (which I love) and it smells rich but not too heady. The drydown is an amber-patchouli dream.

This one shares similarities with it's namesake (Miss Dior) but is a brighter, fresher, more citrusy version. I get about 4 hours longevity on it, medium sillage, and TONS of compliments
(crosspost)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The lemon is gorgeous but weak and doesn't last for more than a few minutes. Then its changes to a weak white floral that smells to me like rotting flowers in a vase for half an hour. The drydown is a vague watery musk with some dirty patchoulli notes. Extremely poor staying power, lasts about an hour on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I remember when the new Miss Dior Cherie came out a few years. I was so excited to try it so see how they could improve on the original Miss Dior. Though i would not say they improved on the original it was an awesome fragrance and sold well. It had such a lovely strawberry note and patchouli too. I was hooked the instant i tried it. I also liked the fact that it had a masculine tinge to it too. Then Miss Dior Eau Fraiche has come along. Usually "eau fraiche" scents are just lighter scents of the original. Not Miss Dior Eau Fraiche. It stands as its own fragrance. It does not have that wonderful strawberry note that made the original so appealing. When i first spray it on a get a big blast of what smells like cardboard or a ream of paper (it's the patchouli). It is quite manly smelling. That smell only lasts for a short while and then it turns sweet....citrusey. I've had it on about 7 hours now and i swear i can detect oakmoss and it turns quite powderey after having it on a long time. Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is closer to the original Miss Dior released in the 50's. Overall, it could be a nice men's scent but it's nice enough the way it is.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by loisgreener

Although this fragrance doesn't suit my body chemistry or my personality. I can see the appeal to this fragrance it does have a feminine elegant quality to this fragrance. Too strong and pungent for me personal all I seem to get in my skin is the qualities I don't like Patchouli, which is the strongest note I smell first then jasmine, orange oil, and green galbarum.
But on my younger sister this smell quite lovely and suits her, its sweet fresh orange with a stronger musk.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

not sweet enough for me, hurts my sinuses. almost astringent. but you know, fragrance is a body chemistry thing. not terrible but not for me. i prefer the original, this is a totally different scent altogether, not a "fresher" version.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

I wear Miss Dior Cherie on a regular basis, it's actually one of my fav. fragrances.. this, however, is not. I was disapointed when buying this and trying it. I reallyyyy tried to love it, but just couldn't. Supposed to be a "fresh versior of Miss Dior Cherie for on the go" ... um not so much. Not anything like the original, not nearly as sweet, and just a strange scent overall. Would NOT buy again..nor will I wear it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by mayaengland

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great unusual, clean, very sophisticated scent for modern Miss Dior. Smells like a very elegant soap. Which is a great plus for me. But not so sure if lots of peoples would like to pay for the soap as much :-) Scent is not overpowering at all. Just clean and elegant. Nothing like original Miss Dior ( too strawberryish for me). I really like it, its my new day scent, more suitable for spring and summer I think, than for colder months. And I love the bottle with the bow, and advert with Natalie Portman!