MAC Razzledazzler Lipglass

on 8/9/2015 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite Lipglass! I found this in my makeup drawer and don't even remember when I bought it. I usually wear bronzer as blush during the summer months, and this peachy-colored Lipglass looked like it would go nicely with my cheek color. I could not believe how pretty this was when I applied it! It instantly lit up my whole face! I have been wearing it every day since I re-discovered it a few weeks ago, and am definitely going to invest in some back-ups. I have not wasted money on back-ups in the past two years, but this lipgloss is definitely worth having a few extras around, IMO.

on 7/21/2014 9:20:00 PM

Beautiful peach tone. Gives a lot of coverage

on 8/21/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Agree!! This stuff is the bomb.com, love this gloss... So pretty...

on 5/4/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm amazed that no one has reviewed this yet! I wanted to get the Razzledazzler lipstick too, but it was sold out right away. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this Lipglass! It's a gorgeous light peachy/pink (baby coral) shade. It looks so flattering on my NC15/NARS Gobi golden complexion. It's has a glowy look to it, similar to their Ember Glow from an older collection. It's opaque but not overly milky like, say, Florabundance. It definitely covers my naturally pigmented lips and the color shows up wonderfully. Beautiful for spring and summer. I plan on buying back-ups for sure! Now if I can just get ahold of the lipstick too.... :)

Popular Lip Glosses