Lancome Color Fever - Paradise Peach

on 10/2/2012 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a very fair cool toned red head with strong pink coloring. This gloss looks great when paired with Lancome's Femme Fire lipstick , I get compliments every time I wear the combo. The gloss on it's own is gorgeous too, but I think it would be far more complementing for us cool-toned ladies.

on 9/28/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Oh boy, I've got to be the voice of dissent. I just picked this color up at the DF & CCO store. I'm a cool tone gal (with pigmented lips) who keeps trying to find a cool tone milky peach color. That's almost an oxymoron. Taaa Daaa! I found it. This color is a milky peach with a hint of pink and itty bitty teeny tiny golden shimmers. Yes, the color goes on strong and does "melt" into your lips...which for me is good...it tones down my pigmented lips to a soft baby peachy pink. Just juicy looking. The boys go ga-ga over this when I wear it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

NC25------This particular LE summer shade came in my mothers day in bloom/ beige blossom set. I love the look of the crystal clear tube. Classy looking. The peachy shimmer shade looks so pretty in it. The weird hoof applicator does its job nicely. The color itself goes on a soft somewhat opaque light peach at first but when I rub my lips together it disappears. So its barely detectable in color on my NC25 skin tone. It just leaves a shiny shimmer with a slight hint of color. Its not a sticky tacky gloss but feels hydrating. The scent is what gets me. Its an obvious rose scent that gives me a headache. I cant get use to it. The gloss doesnt wear very long but what gloss does. I wouldnt purchase it again b/c I feel there are other glosses out there comparable for a better price. If I were to choose from their line of glosses I enjoyed the JTs much much more.

Recommended for Medium Skin