April 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Eye Shadow - Mirenesse - Pearl Crush Creaseless Shadows

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by lisa1703

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The eye-shadows in this palette are so freaking creamy and smooth!! The pigmentation is outstanding, the packaging is cute and compact yet sturdy and I know that when I close it and hear that satisfying click that it won't open in my makeup bag and get ruined. There is slight scent which I can''t quite grasp what it is but you can only smell it if you really take a deep breath of it. Over all it is a very good eye-shadow palette and is worth every cent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I got this free with a magazine so can't really comment on the price. My trio doesn't have a name on the back but is a pale cream/pink, pale mauve and dark purple. These are soft, velvety and highly pigmented, but creasless? No. I have to use this with a primer, or it lasts less than an hour before creasing. I don't have particularly oily eyelids and don't normally bother with a primer, so that is why I have ticked I would not repurchase. There are plenty of other eyeshadows with decent pigmentation and fairly long wearing. I think this would be best for people who want a natural pressed mineral eyeshadow without any of the nasty added chemicals such as parabens. Personally I'm going to stick with the parabens and their risk of cancer rather than bother with the extra step of using primer all the time. Having said that, I wear eyeshadows once a week at the most. If I wore it on a daily basis I might think differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I have this trio in Akoya Pearls which contains a pink toned highlight colour, a medium peachy/pink colour and a coppery/bronze colour. This was in my Lust Have It! box which is an Australian version of Lust Have It ($14.95 AUD/month subscription) and this product retails for $29.95 AUD. I find the price to be extremely reasonable because you get three decent sized amazing quality eye shadows for $30. All three colours in my trio have excellent colour pay off, are buttery smooth and blend well together. As the name suggests, they are creaseless and I find them to last all day on me. I actually have a post on my blog with pictures, swatches and an eye of the day. Please check it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this palette in Keshi Pearls - a light cool-toned champagne, a deep brown, and a darker blue (almost duo chrome with brown undertones).

It is a mineral trio eyeshadow, that are free from parabens and talc. It retails for AU$30 so $10 per shadow - a great deal for the quality of each of the shadows. They are incredibly soft, blendable, velvety goodness. The packaging is cute and durable. The brush it comes with is useless, of course.

I have been using this trio a lot lately, especially the first two colors, and I might pick up a few more in different shades soon! I recommend this palette to anyone, great neutrals for an everyday look.