July 31, 2014 | 1860 users online

Fragrance - Givenchy - Pi (For Men)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Somewhere along the way, I got a sample spray atomizer of this men's fragrance. I tossed it into the kitchen drawer where I keep a lot of stuff for just a quick use of "something" (I'm in the middle of cooking and need a swipe of lippie because someone's at my door or I need a spritz of "something" just to freshen up). I grabbed this the other day and was trying to figure out what the heck product it was - there's the "pi" symbol but no name (fortunately, it did say "Givenchy" on the back). Well, I totally LOVE this stuff. It's the kind of men's fragrance that I like for ME (I'm not a man) - soft and almost "baby scent" smelling. I'm gonna get me some of this (or maybe I'll buy it for my husband and just "borrow" it). Pi was a very nice accidental discovery!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First sptiz is a lovely sweet vanilla but very quickly dries down to just an "okay" smelling scent. Not much strength to it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by elin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

God, I love this scent! It is perfect. I've always had problems with perfumes as they are often too sweet or just too much and I end up getting a headache. My boyfriend wore this and I tried it and instantly loved it. I've been wearing it ever since, more than six years now. This is a sweet, amber scent that can smell like incense on me sometimes. There are hints of vanilla too, but is quite understated. I always get heaps of compliments on this perfume.

The perfume bottle is also quite striking, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Took my hubby to pick out a new fragrance at Sephora and the store manager suggested this one which he loved. He usually wears Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme or Acqua di Gio, Pi is very different from both of those. It's masculine but not so overpowering like so many other men's scents. It's a bit powdery and warm like Donna Karan Cashmere Mist but for men in the best way possible. I can't stop smelling my hubby, it's an amazing scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great fragrance. Sexy on a (the right) man, but sweet enough for women to wear. Personally I wear it myself. It reminds me of Shalimar but longer lasting and perhaps a sweeter vanilla!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely scent, which on my skin is a combination of heliotrope, milk chocolate, benzoin, rosemary and matey bubble bath. It begins with a modern but masculine sweet cologne vibe, but as it dries down the almond and powder bloom and become both milky and caramelly.
It feels like a cross between the masculine gourmands Ė D&G The One Gentleman, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Rochas Man Ė and the heliotrope brigade Ė Mazzorali Alessandro, Etro Heliotrope, and even Caronís Farnesiana.
Itís quite buzzy and warm, and definitely a manly embrace more than a feminine one. Iím not convinced itís unisex in the same way Bvlgari Black or Cartier Declaration are, which are two scents I love to wear.

On a guy, my guy, itís soft, sweet and not unlike the shower. Iím not sure of the extent of which I can rock this, but I will have a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by finnley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! I wear it myself! I wouldn't buy it for a man because it smells too womanly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by crysna

What a nice mens fragrance and I love to smell this on a guy! Its my brothers favorite cologne masculine with some sweetness that make us down on our knees hahaha! I really buy one for my bf and he loves it too!!! Perfect to wear on winter season or cold weather, nigh out or with a tuxedo! ;) well done givenchy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first smelled it on my ex-husband and thought it was fantastic. Yes, this is men's fragrance but I love it!
Notes(from Fragrantica)-basil, rosemary, tarragon, neroli, wood, vanilla, tonka bean, benzoin. On the first spray, you can smell herbs just a bit, and its slightly citrusy and woodsy. However, almost right away it settles down into smoky vanilla and tonka bean scent. I liked it on my ex but its because i liked this scent, period. IMO, its too sweet and feminine for a guy to wear(this is coming from someone who doesn't like unisex scents and likes to smell feminine).When i read some reviews on Fragrantica, there were several guy reviewers who said same thing. I do love this fragrance however-its very rich cozy scent, perfect in cool weather. If you like orientals/vanilla scents, i highly recommend it! It may be FBW for me.
P.S. I was recently complimented on this scent by a guy who said it smelled feminine and sweet so there you go

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by taurus66

I love the way this smells. The only cologne my husband I agree on.