Givenchy Pi (For Men)

4.4

on 8/31/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So on vacation in Miami a couple of weeks ago my fiancé and I were fragrance shipping and he picked this up along w/ a couple others I fell head over heels for this fragrance its smelled like warm vanilla and caramel along with some citrus & florals. I now wear this fragrance I like to layer it w/ my P.H. CanCan it makes a heavenly concoction. This is the only one of my fiancé's many fragrances that I reach for and will continue too he doesn't mind sharing is caring.

on 2/5/2015 6:56:00 PM

My favorite HG scent! Vanilla, musk, sandalwood - perfection. My husband however will no longer wear this since he thinks its too girly :( but I found it works for me. It is a bit too strong for an office environment, so I use it on the weekend.
Would love to see Givenchy come up with a lighter female version.

on 12/22/2013 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Somewhere along the way, I got a sample spray atomizer of this men's fragrance. I tossed it into the kitchen drawer where I keep a lot of stuff for just a quick use of "something" (I'm in the middle of cooking and need a swipe of lippie because someone's at my door or I need a spritz of "something" just to freshen up). I grabbed this the other day and was trying to figure out what the heck product it was - there's the "pi" symbol but no name (fortunately, it did say "Givenchy" on the back). Well, I totally LOVE this stuff. It's the kind of men's fragrance that I like for ME (I'm not a man) - soft and almost "baby scent" smelling. I'm gonna get me some of this (or maybe I'll buy it for my husband and just "borrow" it). Pi was a very nice accidental discovery!

on 1/4/2013 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First sptiz is a lovely sweet vanilla but very quickly dries down to just an "okay" smelling scent. Not much strength to it either.

on 12/26/2012 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

God, I love this scent! It is perfect. I've always had problems with perfumes as they are often too sweet or just too much and I end up getting a headache. My boyfriend wore this and I tried it and instantly loved it. I've been wearing it ever since, more than six years now. This is a sweet, amber scent that can smell like incense on me sometimes. There are hints of vanilla too, but is quite understated. I always get heaps of compliments on this perfume.

The perfume bottle is also quite striking, too.

on 12/1/2012 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Took my hubby to pick out a new fragrance at Sephora and the store manager suggested this one which he loved. He usually wears Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme or Acqua di Gio, Pi is very different from both of those. It's masculine but not so overpowering like so many other men's scents. It's a bit powdery and warm like Donna Karan Cashmere Mist but for men in the best way possible. I can't stop smelling my hubby, it's an amazing scent!

on 8/6/2012 12:44:00 PM

Great fragrance. Sexy on a (the right) man, but sweet enough for women to wear. Personally I wear it myself. It reminds me of Shalimar but longer lasting and perhaps a sweeter vanilla!

on 5/4/2012 2:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is a lovely scent, which on my skin is a combination of heliotrope, milk chocolate, benzoin, rosemary and matey bubble bath. It begins with a modern but masculine sweet cologne vibe, but as it dries down the almond and powder bloom and become both milky and caramelly.
It feels like a cross between the masculine gourmands D&G The One Gentleman, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Rochas Man and the heliotrope brigade Mazzorali Alessandro, Etro Heliotrope, and even Carons Farnesiana.
Its quite buzzy and warm, and definitely a manly embrace more than a feminine one. Im not convinced its unisex in the same way Bvlgari Black or Cartier Declaration are, which are two scents I love to wear.

On a guy, my guy, its soft, sweet and not unlike the shower. Im not sure of the extent of which I can rock this, but I will have a go.

on 1/31/2012 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this! I wear it myself! I wouldn't buy it for a man because it smells too womanly.

on 10/29/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a nice mens fragrance and I love to smell this on a guy! Its my brothers favorite cologne masculine with some sweetness that make us down on our knees hahaha! I really buy one for my bf and he loves it too!!! Perfect to wear on winter season or cold weather, nigh out or with a tuxedo! ;) well done givenchy!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Polo Black