July 25, 2014 | 1852 users online

Shampoo - Dove - Baby Wash and Shampoo

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am sensitive to many hair product scents but this one has a light and fresh scent that is not overpowering. (it is "fresh scent" and also comes in unscented, but if this doesn't bother me, it is definitely not a harsh chemical.)

This is an all purpose product that can be used in the bath for a body wash or a shampoo. I use it as a shampoo because it makes my hair clean and fluffy. It does not lather as much as the detergent shampoos probably because it has fewer chemicals, so I use it twice. The second time gives a good lather.

I alternate it with my several other brands because I believe the hair gets used to products and needs a change. This is the one I use for a light fresh scent and very nice clean hair that seems to have more body. You don't need a conditioner. It comes in a pump bottle and I use about 7 pumps.

Like the Dove bar soap, this claims to have 1/4 moisturizing cream in it, and that is probably why it doesn't need conditioner. Also like most baby shampoos it is "no tears" so if it gets in your eyes there is no problem. It's kind of a neat product to use for fun, for both the body and hair (baby in the house or not)!