April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Angel70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a "cosmetic-counter skeptic" on steroids usually, but in an effort to get my skin nice before I celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary at 43, I thought "why not?" So I've been diligently using Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Blemish treatment and Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum. I have had some promising results at the 2-week mark here. I am usually very oily and blemish-prone. This is the best moisturizer as it provides a protective barrier against acne-causing bacteria. I have tried so many treatments and ended it with little to no effects. I am very happy and will be continuing this for some long time to come. I think I can ditch the foundation now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like putting this on my bare skin at night. I let it absorb for a few minutes, then apply moisturizer. I finished the entire bottle after a few months of nightly use. I don't see a dramatic difference in my fine lines, but I noticed that my skin felt smoother and brighter in the morning. Whatever it's meant to do -- it worked for me. I would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Twizzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this serum, use it every day morning, put my advanced restoratives spf 30 over it in the morning and my makeup glides smoothly over it, find I need less makeup, my skin tone is greatly improved, my pores are smaller and clearer, and I simply adore this serum. I use a different serum at night (Clinique radiance renewer)....I hope they never stop making this serum!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by exer2b4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought product to help primary for wrinkles on forehead. Have now almost completed entire container with absolutely no results. It definitely does not do what advertisement and packaging claim.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by adara260

I've been using this product now for two weeks and I had to write a review because I've seen a noticeable difference in skin tone and clarity. Last night I glanced my face in a window reflection and did a double take because my skin looked like I had foundation on it! Thats HOW GOOD THE RESULTS ARE!

Some background, I've used several Neutrogena retinol products and prescription retinol products to treat my acne which is caused by clogged pores. I find the retinol chemically exfoliates my skin eliminating my blackheads and or making them much easier to extract. I've found awesome success with various Neutrogena products, check out my other reviews.

This product has worked the quickest for me. The other Neutrogena products took a month to see results. This serum is scented, but it doesn't bother me. It's not moisturizing in the least so you will need to put a moisturizer over it if your skin is dry. It actually dries down to a really dry texture, so if you have really oily skin like me you'll love it.

Overall: You will see rapid results with this product. This product helped with my blackheads and has improved my blemish/scar ridden complexion. I thought I had foundation on, and did a double take! The packaging is superior to the other Neutrogena products I've used. It protects its efficacy and is sanitary. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Pls see my reviews for the night and day moisturizer....same goes for the serum it's really great!!! A+++++

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

Nice smell, if you like florals. Non-greasy and leaves skin with a nice, very sutble natural looking pearl radiance. No breakouts or sensitivity. I liked this product, but sadly I did not see any improvement after 8 weeks of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Susisu

So far I've been using this for 5 days, but had to write a review because I'm already seeing a nice difference in my skin.

I'd been using the Roc from Costco for ages, and didn't really get results from that, so was feeling like retinol was a bit hocus pocus.

Enter this serum (which I decided to try based on reviews here, thank you!!). I've seriously noticed a difference already!! My skin feels very very smooth to the touch. I have exfoliated regularly in the past, stopping now so that I don't traumatize my skin too much, but have never had smoothness like this from exfoliation. On top of that, my wrinkles are reduced, and my skin tone looks very good.

We'll see how it goes, but for now, this is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by peacefuldusk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first time using a retinol product. I have only used it for a week and have seen a HUGE difference. I have forehead wrinkles that are pretty deep for my age on one side of my face. I saw a difference after the first day of use, in reduced wrinkle depth and a more even skin tone. After a week they are at least 75% reduced. The overall smoothness and pigmentation of my skin is much more even. I normally use alpha hyrdox 10% serum which is great for keeping my acne away, but I wanted something stronger for wrinkles since I am in my 30s now. I have not experienced any break outs with the Neutrogena and I am very prone to acne. I have experienced minimal redness under my eye and sensitivity after about four days of using in a row. I highly recommend. I am so impressed I may buy again or even try to find something stronger.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by nb55

This has a shimmery quality which means you can use it as a kind of wrinkle filler/concealer during the day because it doesn't absorb into the skin that well. I don't think it made a difference at all, I tried both this and the actual Rapid Wrinkle Repair (night product) and I feel like it was wasted money. I feel like it would be better to invest in a better product.