October 20, 2014 | 1945 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro in Wild Orchid

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I noticed that these were all on clearance at my local drugstores in the past few weeks. I hope it's because of new packaging and marketing and not because they are being discontinued....

This polish is near perfect. The price is very agreeable. The shade is beautiful and unique. The formula is thick and creamy, quick drying and LONG LASTING. My only (minor) complaint it that the second coat (which you only barely need to get full opacity) goes on a little chunky, but as it dries, the formula evens itself out over your nail. I'm currently on day 5 wearing this polish (with a base and top coat...but neither one of them has ever impressed me for lasting power), and I have only very light thinning at the tips of my nails after opening several shipping packages with my fingernails. Winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this beautiful pansy purple shade on clearance at my drugstore. I'm thrilled with the pretty, creamy finish this polish has. I will definitely keep building my collection of Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail colors because I have yet to be disappointed by any shade. 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rittybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this purple. It's a deep lavender that is opaque in one coat and the formula is a little thick. It's a little pricey but worth the splurge. Perfect for spring!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wore this colour a lot in the spring and summer. It is a different shade but in a good way; nothing too bright or neon-y (I can get away with wearing it to work). It doesn't have any sparkle to it and is a creamy medium purple. It looks great on my pale skin and looks more unique than a standard pink but is actually more subtle looking somehow. The brush is fantastic and with a base and top coat this polish will last me a full seven days until I get bored of it and have to try another colour. Love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is a lovely, purple creme nail polish. That being said... that's kind of it. It has no shimmer or any hint of another color, and I don't even see any undertones to it. It's just solid, Crayola purple, neither dark nor light.

I'll give it 4 stars because the bottle is heavy and sturdy and the brush is FABULOUS (wide and sturdy!). The formula is opaque, easy to use, and neither runny nor thick, so it doesn't drip all over the place. The brush makes it easy to be done with a nail in two strokes (one for smaller nails like the pinky). It dries decently fast and lasts about a week without chipping, so overall, it's just as great as the other polishes in this line.

I will have to take off a lippie for the color though, because the color is so... flat and not even remotely interesting. I'll wear it for when I want a pop of color (probably summer), but I very rarely reach for this polish otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by JanaFae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just did a review a couple days ago for their Bare Naked color, and yesterday I bought this one. I love the color, and I found that only one coat looked gorgeous and was really opaque, whereas Bare Naked took at 2 coats for that. I will follow up on my review in a few days, just to make sure it maintains the same level of no chipping that Bare Naked did.

I actually decided NOT to buy Butter London's Scoundrel online, because this looks like it's possibly an exact dupe, and since this only costs $3.99 at my local drugstore, I'd rather do that than spend $14 plus shipping online for the same thing.

Update: It's been almost a week and I do have some chipping on a few fingers. It might be because I did more with my hands (work and stuff) than an issue with the polish. I know the Bare Naked color did NOT chip except on my first finger, so I'm going to chalk this up to circumstantial causes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This is a super pretty shade of purple that applies very smooth, opaque, and streak-free. It doesn't dry as quickly as I'd like and does wear off kind of easily though + chips within a few days, which is too bad because the color is so pretty. I find that Sally Hansen and Revlon Colorstay nail polishes have better quality and are almost as affordable.