September 3, 2014 | 1017 users online

Cleansers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Clean Start Refreshing Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Girl4God

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this a couple of times but it ended up being too drying for my sensitive, combination skin. It also irritated my eyes a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by katmish

This is a really good cleanser - cleans but is not drying. Has a fruity scent but not obnoxious. However, I agree with other reviewers that the packaging is TERRIBLE - this is the one thing that makes me not want to buy this product again. Jason *really* needs to put this in a pump bottle. I usually recycle pumps from other products, but the thread size on the neck of this bottle is weird so I had to decant it into another bottle so I could use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by cynxx

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good cleanser but I wish they made it in a pump instead!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2003 11:11:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a really good foaming cleanser, however I didn't give it full marks because the bottle is so impractical-you have to decant it otherwise there is a lot of wastage. It's nice and gentle ,but it doesn't do anything special but that's fine sometimes I just want a reliable cleanser, though my oily skin needs something stronger in the hot,humid months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

I like this product a lot. I was using Jason's C-Ester cleanser which I found a bit harsh - even though my skin is on the oily side.

The consistency is rather watery but it does not contain sodium l. It still lathers up decently, feels good and makes my skin feel soft.

I like the price and would definitely buy this product again. For any of you wanting to stay on a skin care budget, try this cleanser and Jason's line in general.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2002 8:53:00 PM More reviews by smookitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just a really nice, gentle basic cleanser. Removes all makeup traces and doesn't dry my face out. Doesn't have any of those nasty sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates either, which is a huge plus. I don't use it all the time, but I do keep a bottle around because it is so gentle. Doesn't cause me any problems at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 9:44:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

I like this facial cleanser very much. It cleans well without being drying. I had no problem with irritation or break outs. I didn't like the container though as you need to pour the cleanser out (like shampoo) and it's very thin. I would prefer a pump to avoid wasting product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2002 8:41:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great cleanser for the price. I would give a 4.5 if I could. It doesn't overdry, it smells great, and it cleans thoroughly. The only thing that's wrong with it is that it has seaweed extract in it, which supposably causes excess oil production (which seems to be the case with me - so I'm looking for something else). If it didn't have the seaweed extract, it would be nearly perfect for the price.