October 25, 2014 | 1020 users online

Lipstick - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Shimmering Nude 140

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick's name is right on the money. Its is a nice champagne nude tone but it had a tad too much frost/shimmer for me. The formula was light, went on smooth and felt like department store quality makeup. The color did last a good while. If you like a nice frosty nude, this is the color for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I took a chance on this lipstick as I usually do not wear nude colors however I wanted to try out this brand and all of the other colors looked to be to dark for me. The feel of this on the lips is really nice. Feels moisturizing without being slippery. There is a lot of shimmer and for this reason I would not buy it again. It is a warm, barely there color on me and I am not minding the shimmer. It is rather pretty but just not appropriate for someone my age. After reading the review of the Dusty Rose color here I might just try that one next. For a drugstore brand, this product has a luxurious feel to it. The case is substantial if a bit ugly.