April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Cleansers - 365 Everyday Value Daily Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Braden123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to thank the others who put out the warning about the harshness of this product. I was using it and my skin was looking very dry and more wrinkled. I wasn't connecting the dots that it was the cause until I read others experience. I was lulled into complacency because it's supposed to be more natural than other cleansers. But, there is an ingredient in it that's does cause irritation according to a review on the whole foods website that you can reference. I also experienced the burning sensation after using it. I couldn't get moisturizer put on fast enough. So, unfortunately, a well priced product that looks good on paper, is really not a good choice for anyone with dryer skin especially.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by WoodlandDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Whole Foods because it's advertised as the "natural" alternative to Cetaphil, claims to thoroughly clean normal to oily skin without over-drying, and is extremely inexpensive for the amount you receive. I returned it because it burned my skin like crazy! I don't have overly-sensitive skin, but my skin (especially nose and forehead) stung as though I had been badly burnt by the sun when washing my face with this.

Ingredients: Water, sodium myristoyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoamphoacetate, glycerin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sodium citrate, citric acid, natural fragrance, panthenol

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried the gentle version many months ago and the normal/oily skin one for the past few weeks cuz I hoped it would be better than the gentle but it wasn't. they both caused weird clear bumps on my cheeks that weren't acne. guess clogged oil bumps or allergy?? Not comedies. there were months in between using the gentle and the normal one where I used other products do I know these were the cause cuz I didn't have those bumps using other products. :/ shame. guess its a common ingredient in each that my skin hates.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is for the lotion cleanser. I saw this at Whole Foods and decided to try it as it looked like a natural version of original Cetaphil. I planned on using this lotion-based cleanser in the shower in the mornings as opposed to in the evenings (I like a gel/foaming cleanser to remove makeup in the evening). The consistency was not at all like Cetaphil; it was more like a body lotion. Initially I liked the way it felt when I was rubbing on my face, and then maybe 10 seconds into washing, I felt an awful burn...a burn I have never felt with a cleanser before. I did try it again the following day to see if it was a fluke occurrence (and I'm always a sucker for second chances), but the same burn again. Ouch. Bummer...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This cleanser is packaged to look like Cetaphil, and is marketed as a more natural alternative. I haven't used it long, but just wanted to share: This is not the same as Cetaphil. It doesn't have the thicker (excuse me) snot-like consistency that I actually like in Cetaphil, and it lathers on the skin. It feels fine and seems gentle enough, just not what I was looking for. But the price is great for a more natural face wash!