October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Angel star - Body Lotion

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I decides to trash the lotion container and decided to do a review on the lotion first.
It seems like it was moisturizing enough for me in the summer since there is quite little left of it. I put a little on to try. It seems to absorb well, moisturise and don't leave any sticky residue. The reason for why I abandoned this was the smell. I'm not very fond of raspberries or their smell in general, unless they/it is quite sweet. This has kind of a soury smell on me, which I really don't like - I don't like sour smells in general: they remind me of clothes that were put in the closet before they dried properly (don't ask me why). It also gets some kind of buttery smell on me, which makes me a little sick... Instead of this I found the Dove Go Fresh body lotion, which I really liked: it's very fresh and smells of green tea. The lotion also has a minty feel (feels cold when applied), which some people may not like though (but I really like it).
If you like the smell of this, I would say that it's an OK buy, but it's not for me.