Make Up For Ever Brow Seal

on 2/20/2015 7:15:00 AM

This is my go-to brow product at the moment. I love the way it is designed and the formula is perfect at taming my misbehaving brows.

Brow Seal has no color or tint to it, it comes clear which is quite handy. I also think that the more you use it, the better it becomes - weirdly enough I have noticed that.

I like everything about it, it does last all day long - but the only negative point is its price. It is rather an expensive brow gel in my opinion.

If you are interested in reading more about Brow Seal and its dupes, you can check this blog review here. Hope it helps!

on 10/19/2014 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am loving this! I have really unruly menopausal brows that have been driving me crazy--I'm always plucking and trimming and filling in to make them look somewhat even and natural. But keeping them in place was a real problem until I found this. It's a spoolie in a tube (not a mascara tube, but a softer plastic tube) that has magic in it. It's clear, applies easily (no goop), stays all day, doesn't flake or look weird, and keeps my crazy brows in place! Yes, it's pricey, but it will last a long, long time. If you don't have problem brows you probably won't want (or need) to spend the bucks on this, but it's HG material for me.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I <3 MUFE Brow Seal.

Basically, it's a tube of clear gel with a mascara-like wand. Pull out the wand and gently brush it through your brows to distribute the product. While I generally use the wand to shape my brows (ie, I pull the wand in the direction I want my hair to go), I usually have a few seconds to do some final shaping with my fingertips before the gel finally sets.

The formula is AWESOME. No flakes or visible residue. The hold is firm, but not too crunchy. It lasts all day and is, if not 100% waterproof, incredibly water-resistant. If I forget to "wash" my brows when I cleanse at night, my brows will STILL be groomed and intact even after splashing water all over my face.

In the grand scheme of things, this seems like a very niche sort of product, but it's great all the same and worth incorporating into one's routine. =D

on 8/11/2013 5:46:00 PM

I love everything about this, the mascara wand/tube packaging is great and the product itself works really well to hold brows in place all day.

on 4/13/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I've tried many different wax type products ( like Smashbox ) but always found them too thick and hard to apply. Brow seal is easy to use and virtually invisible so my eyebrows weren't darkened like they were when I used wax products. Will definitely repurchase .

on 5/2/2012 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Brow Seal is a transparent eyebrow gel that is used to set finished brows and hold them in place. It comes in a tube with a mascara wand-type brush that I just lightly run over my brows after I've applied any brow pencil or other brow shading product. On days when I don't want to use a brow coloring/shading product, but still desire a nicely groomed look to my brows, I also use this by itself. It holds well without any flaking or any signs that it's present. Will purchase again.

Popular Brows Products