September 30, 2014 | 1454 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Brow Seal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I <3 MUFE Brow Seal.

Basically, it's a tube of clear gel with a mascara-like wand. Pull out the wand and gently brush it through your brows to distribute the product. While I generally use the wand to shape my brows (ie, I pull the wand in the direction I want my hair to go), I usually have a few seconds to do some final shaping with my fingertips before the gel finally sets.

The formula is AWESOME. No flakes or visible residue. The hold is firm, but not too crunchy. It lasts all day and is, if not 100% waterproof, incredibly water-resistant. If I forget to "wash" my brows when I cleanse at night, my brows will STILL be groomed and intact even after splashing water all over my face.

In the grand scheme of things, this seems like a very niche sort of product, but it's great all the same and worth incorporating into one's routine. =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this, the mascara wand/tube packaging is great and the product itself works really well to hold brows in place all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

I love this product! I've tried many different wax type products ( like Smashbox ) but always found them too thick and hard to apply. Brow seal is easy to use and virtually invisible so my eyebrows weren't darkened like they were when I used wax products. Will definitely repurchase .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brow Seal is a transparent eyebrow gel that is used to set finished brows and hold them in place. It comes in a tube with a mascara wand-type brush that I just lightly run over my brows after I've applied any brow pencil or other brow shading product. On days when I don't want to use a brow coloring/shading product, but still desire a nicely groomed look to my brows, I also use this by itself. It holds well without any flaking or any signs that it's present. Will purchase again.