Neosporin Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream

4.5

active ingredient: Colloidal oatmeal 1% inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, ceramide NP, steareth-20, oat kernel oil, oat kernel extract, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride

on 4/21/2015 4:17:00 PM

I used to suffer from eczema for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately Neosporin and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my eczema after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below…

1. Use a humidifier in your house. This will add moisture to the air and to your skin without you knowing.

2. Follow every step in the EFF guide seen at http://solvehealthproblem.com/eczema

Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of eczema as i did. Just remember eczema is not a permanent problem, creams may slightly ease symptoms occasionally but you need to tackle the root cause.

MY BACKSTORY: I don't know if I have eczema. What I DO have is a recurring itchy, bumpy rash. It only occurs in the winter and only on the top of my lower legs below the knee. I suspect the dry heat from the furnace is the culprit. It lowers the humidity level in the house noticeably. Even using a humidifier it's hard for me to keep the humidity up above 30-35% with the heater running. I also made the connection that using an electric blanket exacerbated the problem so I avoid that now. I also wear long underwear under my pajamas / jeans which seems to offer an extra layer of protections. All that said, I still get the rash just less than before.

PRODUCT REVIEW: This product works to eliminate the rash and the itching. Does it work on contact? Not really. For me it's accumulative. There is a little immediate relief but it takes a few hours or overnight to eliminate the itch. At least for me. The real payoff comes after 2-3 days of regular use. (regular use being 2 or 3 times a day or whenever it occurs to me.) After that my skin is back to normal. No itch, no bumps. Nothing. I've been using it in the winter for 3 years.

The lotion is odorless as far as I'm concerned and it soaks into the skin pretty quickly.

on 11/11/2013 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've always had very fair and sensitive skin, mainly face wise. It goes from a pale to slight ruddy tone and is typically normal but tends to get dry in select areas every now and then. Recently I got stress related red, dry, slightly itchy spots in a couple areas on my face. I don't think it was eczema or roseaca per say, but maybe a lighter variation of it. I tried my other moisturizers and it calmed the feeling for a few hours, but not the look and state of said areas. I decided to try this cream after getting the Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy lip balm pot a few days ago, to protect my lips in this sudden coldness and impending winter months and it worked like a dream. I figured maybe this would help my skin. I put it on yesterday and it's literally almost 70% gone. Put some more on this morning, I'd say another 10%. I am now using this as my daily moisturizer 2x a day along with Aveeno 1% Anti-Itch Hydrocortisone cream just to spot on the bad areas if they flame up or show through, cause that's worked in the past for stuff. This moisturizer is incredible. It's so gentle too and all you need is like...a tic-tac sized amount and it covers the whole face perfectly. A little goes a LONG way and it spreads super easy with no fragrance. It's almost got the consistency of a cosmetic make-up face primer and classic Neosporin healing gel. It goes on clear and isn't white or creamy-like, so it blends and settles in super easily and hassle-free. It's really amazing. This thing saved my face in only two applications, I was really stunned. I don't have any blemishes nor acne, so as these stress spots are clearing fast, I have almost flawless clear skin back. The moisturizing effects stay on all day. It is not greasy in the least. It doesn't leave a shiny sheen from application behind either. It's very matte, while still being moist and locking in that moisture as a fabulous skincare product along with it's intended medicinal healing purpose. The amount you get a pretty big too and it's not crazy expensive. I paid $15, but then again I was in desperate need and CVS was the only place open at 1 am, lol. Who knew good old, tried and true Neosporin would end up being my HG facial savior and moisturizer. I don't wear make-up (by choice) and this makes my skin beautiful and glowing as well. I can't rave about it enough, seriously.

on 9/5/2013 6:43:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. I started using while I was out of town visiting my sister, whose entire family (including 2 little ones) has beyond sensitive skin with bouts of eczema. This was the only lotion to be found, so I tried it out.

I don't have eczema and my skin is not generally that sensitive. However! when I shave, my legs appear to have dragon scales and itch like crazy, to the point of pain. This lotion has completely smoothed my skin and relieved me of any itching and dryness. I will continue to repurchase this as long as they make it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've had eczema on my face since 8th grade and no products have helped my face to stop flaking and itching like crazy until I found this product. My eczema cleared up withing about 2 weeks and I also purchased thee body wash and hydrocortisone cream as well. The product can be expensive but there are coupons on the website and Target will probably be the best place to purchase it.

I had eczema as a child, but it was on my arms, so when I started getting red patches on my face that were dry and itchy I was not aware what was the cause. I went to the dermatologist who gave me a topical creme that just made my face tighter feeling, still itchy and did not clear up the redness or the bumps.

I saw this product on tv and after two years this product finally cleared up the redness, the tightness and the itching! I use this stuff daily now to wash my face. I have extremely dry skin, eczema aside, but this helps my skin to no longer feel tight and flakey.

on 1/13/2013 3:33:00 PM

I had eczema when I was 5 years old, and wasn't exactly sure what is was last summer when I had it again. I went ahead and got the sample pack. The cream and body wash are wonderful. The eczema was gone in three days. I continue to use the cream twice a week, and I stay moisturized.

on 12/15/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my son who came home after spending the summer with his father ( an emt) with a horrible case of untreated poison oak. His arms and legs looked horrible, like a zombie chewed on them( his words). After two weeks of hydrocortisone and allergy pills his doctor said that it may also be a case is eczema. Bought the body wash and the lotion for him to use. His skin is so much better now, like pre-summer skin. The price isn't bad for the job but I was lucky to find the products at a grocery outlet for half the price and stocked up. Am very greatful to have found this.

on 9/9/2012 6:20:00 PM

I have horribly itchy and oozing (sorry) dyshidrosis on my right hand which blisters and then cracks open. My doctor said not to use any creams on it as this would make it worse but I got desperate when the breakout I have had for nearly a year covered my fingers and looked extremely unsightly. I work in customer service so my hands are constantly in view. So I tried the set of three products in a trial pack (cleanser, daily cream and anti itch cream) and although my dyshidrosis hasn't cleared up (I don't know what triggers it so until I work that out I am mostly stuck with it) but it reduced to one small patch at the base of my finger. This is a lifesaver when people shy away from you because they think you have something contagious. People won't even touch pens or paperwork after I have touched them for fear of catching something. This cream is a bit runny and it helps if you shake the tube before applying or else the oily part of it will come out first. But it makes my skin less itchy and consequently the less I itch the fewer blisters I get. I would recommend trying this if you suffer from dyshidrosis as it worked really well for mine.

on 5/14/2012 2:43:00 PM

WOW. I have really bad facial eczema on my cheeks, chin, forehead, and also around my lips. It flares up every year or so and lasts for a couple months, meanwhile I am in severe pain the whole time. I can't even accurately describe how bad it was- red, flaky, burning patches of skin all over the one part of my body that gets looked at the most.
I got this product and only used it 2 times so far; I wash my face and then mix this cream with a little bit of sweet almond oil. After only 2 uses my face is almost completely healed. I don't have that tight, uncomfortable feeling anymore when I wake up in the morning and the redness is gone. I highly, highly recommend this product. trust me, I spent a ton of cash and time looking for the best product to clear up my eczema, and the only other product that worked this well for me is Yes To Carrots C Through the Night cream.
I wish I had taken a before and after picture to show everyone, but just trust me when I say that the changes on my face are nothing short of drastic.

Top Rated Neosporin Products