September 3, 2014 | 1320 users online

Bronzers - Omorovicza - Sunkiss SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- this had become my go-to every day without fail item- i really consider it to be perfect after figuring out how to best apply it. And guess what- it's no longer listed on their website now. Gutted :(

----
The previous lady did a perfect job of reviewing this. Not much to add. It gives a very realistic tanned appearance. I like the fine gold, mica, and ruby particles that give it a soft touch of shimmer. Would not repurchase as I've found Dr Hauschka translucent bronze contentrate to give a similar effect for less-that one doesn't have shimmer either, just a sheen, and it's more versatile. If you are medium-dark or dark, I think this would make a good tinted moisturiser. Gives a very healthy, fresh look. I prefer their Complexion Enhancer overall- as a bronzer this doesn't blend well n needs work cuz it's thick. V good product but no repurchase from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I listed this under bronzers, though if you search for it the product description says it gives luminizing properties. I figured there would be more shimmer and I would have to blend with another liquid to take it down a notch. Not so, can easily stand alone and frankly with my skin tone and summer approaching, I believe of all three products from the line I've been using, this will match me most precisely to my skin tone.

The BB Cream had the heaviest coverage (true fndtn) but was too light for my skin (would work on someone fair, i.e. LM Real Sand fndtn or lighter), too light for me, though did have an excellent brightening effect. Their Complexion Enhancer was a perfect fit for now, but I need more coverage, even though I liked how light the formula feels. As a last ditch effort I bought this, and is probably the one I will get the most use out of now: coverage somewhere between the BB Cream and the Complexion Enhancer, shade wise the deepest of the three,and has a tad more shimmer than the other two, which I prefer, but nothing that shows on the skin really.

If you're fair, this would be a lovely liquid bronzer, but anyone medium toned who ends up tanned in the summer, this would be a great, like they say, tan enhancer, as the bronze tone to this is a little more on the terracotta side than just a deeper shade of flesh tone.

They really need to expand their line shade wise. I've not used either of the three aforementioned products long enough to expect to see a difference in my skin, but overtime if anything changes, I'll update.