October 25, 2014 | 1906 users online

Shampoo - Burt's Bees - gud Vanilla Flame Natural Nourishing Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by duchess7

I got this shampoo and the matching conditioner for dirt cheap at Walgreens. It was already on clearance plus it had an extra coupon attached. There was a reason this was on sale. It is horrible. It doesn't lather well, doesn't smell good and makes my hair a dry yet greasy mess. I kept using it for a couple weeks in hopes that maybe it would somehow get better, maybe I just wasn't giving it a fair shot. No this stuff is still terrible. It was amazing how much better my hair looked and felt once I went back to Garnier Triple Nutrition. Unfortunately this shampoo is headed for the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sjpowers1s

This shampoo is terrible. Would not recommend it. Left hair greasy and gross. The smell is nice, but not worth the feeling.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by supermanda10

I've only used this stuff twice and I'm throwing it out. It leaves my hair looking and feeling oily and disgusting. This is the worst shampoo I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by fatallyyours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this shampoo. My dry, itchy, flakey scalp is GONE. It really soothes my scalp & cleans my hair well. I enjoy the scent too. I use this in conjunction with the conditioner and my hair looks wonderful. I will continue to repurchase this and try the other scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally wouldn't buy a shampoo with an ingredient that even resembles sulfates but I had just heard that coco-sulfate (included in this shampoo) is much gentler than SLS and I readily pretended like I believed this in hopes of having good smelling hair that would wow my husband.

I didn't notice the coco-sulfate stripping or drying out my hair. Instead, the shampoo left a waxy buildup on my hair upon first use which made it feel sticky and straw-like. I didn't notice any silicones in the ingredients but there's SOMETHING in there. My hair is not picky; I shampoo daily and only condition my ends about once a month.

The smell also didn't stick around so my initial goal failed. In all, I found nothing good about this shampoo.