E.L.F. Essentials blush with brush - Innocence

1.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/3/2014 11:52:00 PM

There was NO pigment in this blush! Not just this colour but any of the blush colours i tried. I put layers of this on my cheeks for minutes and no colour appeared.
AWEFUL!

on 1/25/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The shade sample online looked more peachy-bronzy than this actually is. It's more accurately a rose colored blush. However, it has pretty much ZERO pigmentation so it doesn't matter what color it is. I am very fair and this doesn't show up on it damn near at all.

Also for a pressed powder this is very soft and has a lot of fallout.
Compact case has a cheap feel, little included brush is crap.

Pretty much a total waste. But, on the bright side I suppose, it was only a buck.

on 9/16/2013 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Shade description: pale baby pink

Pros

- affordable

Cons

- powdery finish
- packaging
- sheer

Comments: The color does show up on me, but it's the finish that ruins it. It just looks very powdery and unnatural on me.

Will not repurchase.

on 4/30/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

IMPORTANT! This reviews this product as a blush BUT it is for the palest of the pale.
PROS:
-If built up, the color is very close to benefit's dandelion
-only $2
-blends very well, not chalky at all
-doesn't break me out
CONS
-poor pigmentation, requires several layers on very fair skin
-fades a bit by the end of the day

I think this should only be bought as a blush by very pale people. But it might also be nice as an overall face powder or highlighter by those with darker skin tones.

I made a new review for this because the old elf essential blush line dissappeared and I was never able to try Innocence in the original. It might be the exact same formula, but it might be different, either way the old version is no longer available for purchase.

Popular Blush Products