July 28, 2014 | 1927 users online

Highlighters - Victoria's Secret - VS Pro Light FX HD Eye Brightening Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by sadiekins2011

I have found this concealer works well when it sits on the skin for a while before being blended with your finger.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This is my second time purchasing this product. I don't use it around my eyes. Instead, I use it as a highlighter on top of my forehead and on my cheek bones. It looks super radiant and natural!

Please see my "no makeup" look using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by margobabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried some of vs makeup products and have been quite satisfied. I wandered into vs because I was curious about these eye brightening concealer pens. my under eye circles arent very dark and i wanted something a bight lighter compared to my hard candy glamoflauge i currently use. this concealer is so light and covers well for my circles and definitely brightens. I love how its in a pen and you just glide it on and blend in. its very convenient and since its a thin consistency you will never look cakey and I dont mind paying the $. I will def be repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDang2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love vs products everything! their bras their makeups their clothing but this brighten pen is a big disappointing. I bought it few days ago because it was on sale so i thought i would give it a try since i have dark circle. The pen suppose to brighten the dark circle area/puffiness but it didnt do any of that! All it did was that it gave my dark circle area a shimmering look. Which i dont need that! it didnt brighten my eyes at all didnt reduce the dark circle didnt help anything but give that shimmering look. I wouldnt purchase this product again it was a waste of mone:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Victoria's Secret claims that "This amazing highlighter—indispensable to all of our pros—is like beauty sleep in a pen. Advanced optical diffusers pair with luminous diamond powder to lighten and brighten the look of dark shadows while reducing the appearance of fine lines. Instant gorgeous for any close-up."
I'm not sure that it's "like beauty sleep in a pen," but it certainly does have very good brightening effects.
Although it doesn't live up to its claims, I'm still impressed with this.
It only comes in one shade, but I'm fine with that. The shade is a shimmery warm pink-champagne that is flattering on my NC35 skintone (I have subtle yellow undertones). The shimmer is finely milled and not glittery at all, however is very obvious--this is supposed to have diamond powder in it!
I like to apply this on the inner corners of my eyes for a nice highlighting/brightening effect, then I use my ring finger to gently blend it out. I don't use it on my browbrone because my browbone doesn't look that good when it's "highlighted." I can imagine that it'll look great on others' browbones though! (:
I tried this on my cheekbones, nose bridge, and cupid's bow, and it's not that great on those areas. No kidding--this is an EYE highlighter.
I don't use it on my dark circles because this is NOT a concealer, nor does it claim to be, and no way in hell am I putting shimmer on my dark circles. And it tends to settle into fine lines anyway.
The applicator is a twisty pen with a brush tip. You have to twist the bottom of the pen for the product to come out on the brush tip. Usually the first click does nothing, so you need about 2 clicks. 3 clicks makes for too much product.
Note that you only need a teensy bit of product because your eye is only so big and the consistency is very spreadable, blendable, and smooth.
It retails for $14 for 0.13 oz. of product.
Would I repurchase? No.