November 27, 2014 | 1359 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Trader Joe's - Nourish Shea Butter Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by janejp

This is an excellent product that keeps my hands moisturized and soft for a very long time. I bought because I happened to need hand cream when I saw it, and it was such a cheap deal. I'd definitely buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by rayychell

I LOVE this hand cream. It's a no frills, will do the trick type of hand cream. It comes in a small squeezable tube and doesn't have any fancy packaging, which is no big deal considering how well it moisturizes. It's decently well-priced at 3.99 (off the top of my memory). It doesn't smell like anything (for you sensitive noses) although I do wish it was a little scented but that's okay. Ever since I have been applying this, my hands (often traumatized from my part time as a server/busser) aren't as dry. It does take a little longer to soak in, but it's worth it for how nice and soft my hands feel afterwards. Definitely try this out if you're in the market for a natural and moisturizing hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice, basic hand cream. Excellent price, CF company, and good moisturizers in this product. I use this after painting my nails and it helps keeps my cuticles soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by jenniro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this. I love it! So, I have a lot of different lotions, but this one is one of my favorites because it doesn't leave my hands greasy. I use it at work, where i am on the computer a lot, and I don't want my hands to be greasy when I type. This dries very quickly and leaves my hands very soft and with a slight sheen. There is no fragrance, which is also good in an office setting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own a bunch of other hand lotions, but I bought this one because it is more purse sized than anything else I own. I love that it contains natural ingredients. It definitely moisturizes my hands, but it doesn't leave them with a super soft feeling like other lotions do. Also, the moisturization does not last as long as other hand lotions I've tried (but, sadly, that's sometimes the cost of using more natural products). However, this is still a great item to keep in my purse and it definitely banishes dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second tube of this cream. I wish it came in a larger size. It is packaged in a 2 oz tube. Convenient for air travel, though. This is very light textured hand cream but it is incredibly moisturizing without being the slightest bit greasy or oily. I really like the fact that it is fragrance free. I am already on my second tube. I use it on my cuticles and on my finger nail beds that are terribly dry right now because I forgot to wear gloves when using a nasty product and I am guilty of using acetone polish remover as well. This has really helped my nails look better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No