December 19, 2014 | 1457 users online

Fragrance - Marc Jacobs - Marc Jacobs For Men

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best fragrance for men!
It has a modern fresh sexy smell, but it's light unlike those musky men fragrance.. I wouldn't mind wearing it on me sometimes.
I have recommended this to some male friends, and they all liked it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Best men's fragrance ever smelled...not like a "cologne" shouting at you...just smells like skin, only wonderful. Very warm scent. I am hooked on this. I can't stand cologne on men except for this scent. I think I want to try it on myself, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Went shopping for Fathers day fragrance and look whats happened! Darnnit this smeels like a lush garden in the sunshine after a summer rain! Creamy gardenia, warm coconut pina colada, garnished with a lime. I think I might get this for myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by gowitdaflow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cologne for myself! Yes I know I should like more girly fragrances (especially since I'm only 17), but once the strong "men" tones die down after 15 minutes of wear, it smells delicious on me and definitely not like a man. I have never smelled this on a man but I wouldn't mind! It smells delicious and I love this much more than the one made for women. What a great unisex fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I want to divorce my husband and marry this fragrance. OH MY GOD> could not smell sexier. It's borderline unisex in my opinion, in fact i know i'll wear this on occasion also. I will never buy my husband anything else ever. Thanks Marc!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just found this in a 4.2 oz/aftershave boxed gift set for $20 at an outlet store because the display lights had faded the edges of the aftershave bottle.

I fell in love and knew it was a great scent for my boyfriend. Masculine, spicy yet clean.

I still can't get over the deal I got!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for DH years ago when it first came out and I still say "My God what is that gorgeous scent you're wearing?", every time he wears it. Funny how I can't 'recognize' it but it always makes an impression. A lush, makes my knees buckle take on the ubiquitous 'fig'.

... Contains Italian Bergamot, Tuscan Cypress, Cumin, Cardamom, Ginger, Fig Leaves, Rose de Mai, Cyclamen, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Nirvanolide Musk, Provence Fig, Indonesian Patchouli, Musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Pondle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A great EDT with notes of fig and coconut, it definitely gets noticed without being overpowering, isn't TOO common (yet) and doesn't smell like "your average male fragrance". However, I have to deduct points for lastability. After a couple of hours, it has almost totally disappeared.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Bought this for my dad for Christmas and I desperately want to get it for my boyfriend. It's such a sexy, masculine yet sensitive smell. It just oozes YUM. Pretty pricey, but what can you expect for Marc Jabobs? I got the Eau de Parfum spray for women too, and love all the stuff that comes with it. Both the women's and men's are absolutely scrumptious.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by chachigirl

This is my favorite cologne on my boyfriend. I don't know how to describe it, but it's not your typcial male fragrance. Not super-masculine or after-shavish, just very soft, clean, and sexy smelling. Love it!