Make Up Store Lipstick (all shades)

3.7

on 8/21/2014 1:50:00 PM

I love these lipsticks. They come in so many shades and finishes. My most recent purchase was Black Orchid, which is the perfect dark red-purple. I also love Crown and Pretty Baby. The lipsticks have a solid, durable packaging, they last a long time even while working/clubbing/dinner, they don't bleed. I prefer them over MAC.

on 4/23/2014 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Favorite brand for lipstick, hands down. Come in fantastic shades of almost every color of the rainbow, have amazing staying power, and do not dry out my lips. I wish I had all the colors. Chicco is much prettier than the internet shows it to be, and probably my favorite. Yarn is another that I really like, but does not show well online (it looks bright orange, but it goes on a lovely metallic coral). Scarlet (which is not actually a bright red) and Watermelon are lovely begonia pinks that I like for summer. And if you are lusting the orange trend of summer 2014 do not miss out on Dare! You can wear them alone or with Make Up Store's fantastic lip liners. I wish they had a US online website.

on 4/23/2013 10:09:00 PM

This brand has great colours and classic packaging. However I find I get less than one hour before the colour has faded - less if I am eating or drinking. I would expect far more from a product of this price.

on 3/25/2013 3:35:00 PM

I bought a lipstick from makeupstore, a few months ago and im really happy with it. I bought it in shade; ''Black orchid'' And its a very flattering colour, i love how it stays on thoughout the whole day and doesnt smudge.

The packaging is very exclusive and it feels a bit heavy and thats what makes it feel expensive. The blakc colour of the package is also very nice, Simple and as i said before, eclusive. I highly recommend makeupstores lipstick to anyone that wants a long lasting lipstick and a feel of luxury.

on 5/1/2012 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Packaging:
Feels light in the hand, plastic and cheap. The lipstick itself SNAPPED after the first use! Very bad!

Product:
Good colour payoff but makes your lips look and feel very tacky and dry. It clings to your lips and doesn't go away too soon, but it doesn't look good when it's going away - though it doesn't look good when freshly applied either. Too soft and creamy yet drying, breaks in the tube so you have to use a lip brush if you want to use it.

2/5

on 4/29/2012 8:36:00 AM

Their range of colors are fantastic! They are really easy to apply and they do not bleed out also they last really long on the lips and does not dry me out.
There is a big con though, I've had three of these and all of them snapped in the tube! I'm always really careful when I apply lipstick and this never happens to me with other brands. I would love to buy more but it's simply not worth it when they break. Make up store, fix this now!

Popular Lipsticks