TRESemme Smooth Iron Style & Hold

on 9/8/2013 1:00:00 AM

Packaging is fine. Smells great!! And works really well for curls or for even brushing your hair back. I spray a little after I pull back my hair and comb it back with my bristle brush and bam. Hold just enough for it not to look over done and gives a surprising shine which wow! What a great added bonus. Must buy.

on 7/11/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

A little goes a long way, because using too much will make your hair stiff. The thing with this is, it's good for holding the style, but all the same, it was actually drying to my hair by the end of the day. Don't try to comb your hair out after using this of course, WASH THIS OUT first.

on 4/28/2012 4:40:00 PM

I honestly wish I could give this product 10 stars! I have always been a fan of Tresemmé styling sprays, but the company has outdone itself with this one. As with what seems to be every other new product on the market right now, this supposedly has argan oil in it. I don't exactly know what makes this product so great, but when used in conjunction with a blow dryer and straightening iron, this makes my aging, greying, used-to-be-straight-but-now-tends-to-frizz hair look sleek, straight, and shiny again. I have started to get a lot of compliments on my hair since I started using this product.

Popular Styling Products