Nivea Fresh Energy Shampoo

on 4/28/2012 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Despite I was a bit reluctant about using another anti-grease shampoo in addition to my usual scalp-calming one (La Roche Posay's Kerium Extra Gentle) - I was afraid it would make my hair look a bit lackluster due to the excess of the oil control products - all my worries were unfounded.
Not only it is surprisingly mild for a drugstore shampoo but also provides that revitalizing kick you only get from herbal scents and that I really enjoy in hair care. The formula is light, transparent, easily foaming and has a wonderful lemongrass scent, perfect for oily-prone hair types. The only downside is, paradoxical as it may seem, its cleaning power: though it sweeps away every oil remain, it simultaneously leaves the hair in need of some conditioning to increase the shine. But that's nothing that a good conditioner with volumizer purposes applied to the ends won't fix.
Nivea was already one of my favorite brands for skincare, now it is also a trustworthy choice for my hair. Good value for the price, I assure you (only 3,99 for a 400 ml. bottle!).

Popular Shampoos