November 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Moisturizers - Paula's Choice - Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Madera

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everyday staple. I think that it could use Hylauronic Acid.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Spiralunix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the ingredients, and I have noticed that my tone is more even and I have a healthy glow when I use this lotion.
It has a very neutral, earthy scent, which I also like, as I'm not a big fan of perfumy products
For my oily skin, I find a little amount goes a long way. I mean a very, very little. With a small amount, my skin will not get oily and is moisturized without getting greasy.
I would say this is the perfect moisturizer for oily skin or t-zone. It would probably be too light for people with normal or dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HAD THE SAMPLE
This moisturizer is pretty good complete with everything 'Paula' believes should be used in personal products. It does have something of a plant but chemical smell. I think the 98% natural claim seems pretty honest.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I am not having much luck with Paula's moisturisers. My combination skin really needs a lot of hydration to stop flaking (even though I still get shiny too - yay...). This moisturiser simply doesn't moisturise. It is very light, so light in fact that even when I put it on literally, my face still feels a little tight. I had exactly the same problem with the "Resist" clear skin hydrator! Two lippies for the nice ingredients, but Paula really needs to come up with richer versions of her moisturisers for those of us who need it ! I think this product would suit people with very oily skin though, so it is not all bad - just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I received two samples from the Paula's Choice website: this and RESIST Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment I used the serum, then the moisturizer. My cheeks are dry/dehydrated and this clearly wasn't enough so when I went to put a drop of oil on my cheeks, it balled up horribly. Then my foundation balled up too, and it was so bad, I was brushing the flakes off of my face, and pulling the pieces out of my eyelashes, my eyebrows and my hair. Just awful. I don't know which one was the culprit, or if it was the combination, but I wasn't about to use either one again to find out. I also note that the samples aren't generous, so I wouldn't recommend purchasing them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Love this lotion under make-up. It has a very light, almost fluffy texture. It does contain oils and cocoa seed butter - so get a sample first if you have very breakout-prone skin. This moisturiser is recommended for combination or oily skin. If you have drier skin it may not be heavy enough.

I have combination skin that gets dry, red and flaky in the cheek area but a bit oily in the t-zone with occasional breakouts. My skin just soaks this right up and I can apply my foundation with no problems. I do wait a few seconds for it to completely absorb and follow with my make-up. No nasty perfumes either. I tried a few samples when my skin went nuts (eczema) and became really dry, loved it, then bought the full-size tube about 2 months ago. I love how it makes my skin feel so soft and touchable, and that it soothes any irritation without causing me to breakout.

The best part for me is that it leaves no film and I can't "feel" that it's on - I had this problem with certain Neutrogena and Clinique moisturisers where the whole day went by and I could feel it on my skin, like a mask, even when I used a pea-sized drop, that stickiness remained. With this product, it's a non-issue. Bonus that it's free of menthols and essential oils which make my skin red, itchy and sting - which are in so many products.

No complaints, would repurchase when done with current tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this in a few samples, I wanted a day lotion for my combo skin that gets oily in the t zone, but gets flaky around my nose and other areas. What I really wanted was a silky finish, and this was the opposite. Kinda tacky, like if you press your finger against your skin it sticks a little. Not what I was expecting for a lotion for combo skin. Took a long time to absorb as well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I tried this moisturizer, and I find it very light. Probably nice when it´s really hot outside or with quite oily skin. But my skin got thirsty for a second helping after just a few minutes, even though it is not THAT dry. What I liked: The ingredients-list with so many antioxidative stuff in it! Sounds really beneficial for skin. Maybe if there comes a richer version one day, I´ll try that one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Twiga

I like that this moisturizer is natural, not tested on animals, and unscented. However, I live in a very dry region and I need more intense moisture than this product provides. So if you live in a very humid area and are just looking for a light moisturizer, this might be for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I have repurchased this several times simply because it's got to be one of the best moisturisers I've used.Fragrance free, alcohol free,full of antioxidants and other skin beneficial ingredients.No artificial colours or dyes.Non greasy yet super moisturising .Don't be fooled by the fact it's light , this WILL moisturise.. Packed so ingredients remain stable..I use this as a night cream as it has no spf, but you could use it under sunscreen during the day.My skin feels silky soft when I wash this off in the morning.This cream is a breath of fresh air compared to some products that are full of perfume and alcohol and god knows what other irritants, and these are often from high end companies.I hope this is never discontinued.Love love love it !!