November 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice foundation for light, natural looking coverage. This isn't greasy, and sets nicely to a natural matte finish, which is a nice find for my oily skin. Also, there are some good fair shades! "Classic Ivory" has a nice soft yellow undertone, and is actually pale enough to match my skin. The formula is thick, but applies smoothly and feels weightless. The coverage is light to medium only, which is fine as long as you don't want full coverage. I think Covergirl is phasing this out, and trying to push the "Oil Control" line as it's replacement because I have been seeing green "also great for sensitive skin" all over their oil control line, and seeing the Sensitive foundation and powders being clearanced out. I compared the ingredients of the two lines, and they are nearly identical, so if you like this and can't find anymore, I would try the Oil Control line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Jillian8981

I really like this foundation. Other reviews are correct, though, it gives very light coverage and does tend to wear off easily. But I'm actually okay with that because I NEVER look cakey with this one and you can add more later in the day if your morning application has worn off.

It also doesn't break me out at all. The only downside I can see (not for me but for others) is that it comes in mainly very light colors.

Also, there's nothing wrong with the packaging. Stick a q-tip in there and you can get all the product out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I stopped wearing foundation because - at almost sixty - it just never felt or looked right. And I swear there aren't any that I haven't tried in the high end, low end, department store, "natural," drugstore...you name it.

But I have some redness that I wanted to hide. I bought this and mixed it with my substantial creme moisturizer and...it looks absolutely great! Shockingly great for under $8!!!

I think the key is in the mix because I could completely see how this might not have a moisturizing-enough finish.

I dislike the silicone-y foundations. I like the good old-fashioned pigment and water versions and this is great.

I'm not seeing a good range of color choices in my area, but it's a foundation worth seeking out.

I use it with Revlon's creme blush and it gives a really soft, barely- noticeable finish.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by deena36

I seriously think this is a very nice foundation!! I have dry and acne-prone skin, and this foundation provides a great coverage without drying my skin. It also feels very light, doesn't give me breakouts. I definitely love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Wist

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been on a frustrating search for foundation that was kind to mature skin for years. This is it! It's very light but has sufficient pigment to even out my skin tones without caking in wrinkles. It can be a little dry but you can apply whatever moisturizer you like underneath without fear of unattractive shininess.

No scent!
No caking!
No shine!
Light, effective coverage!
Natural looking shades!

My HG foundation, finally, and it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by abbyyys18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product just hours ago and I AM IN LOVE with it!!! I told myself that I need to write a review for those who wants to try this product ASAP! You guys would love this one. It feels light, like you're not wearing anything. It covered some discolourations which great. The thing I really like about this is that it really follows its packaging. It feels clean, does not look oily (since it's oil free), and it didn't irritate my skin which deserves 2 thumbs up! When I applied it for the first time, I was like, OMG it looks so natural! Soooo much love for this product. It really does its job!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Clare456

I have acne prone skin but I just felt like trying this foundation so I bought it!
First impressions were kind of odd because i pictured the foundation because of its sheer look and the low coverage for it too be very thin and light. But when I tried to pour it on to the back of my hand i couldn't get any out!
The packaging is really annoying because i have to get it out with a q-tip. Also it is glass so I am always afraid i will drop it because i am VERY clumsy!
When I apply this foundation my skin feels like it is still setting for ages! I have to say that it would be amazing for someone with very little imperfections.
Another problem is that if I go in with another coat it starts to look quite caky even though it is still not giving be good coverage.
I know that this foundation is wrong for me but I would recommend it to someone who wants a natural look and if you have just a few problems to cover up! I wouldn't let this review deter you from buying it because if you have the right face for it, I believe it would work great for you! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Cookie1986

This foundation feels good on my skin. I only like the sensitive skin version in this line. It doesn't smell like anything and it feels healthy, not drying and not oily. I don't know how they do it, but it doesn't bring out my fine lines like some more expensive foundations I have tried. I do like the simple glass bottle. I haven't had any trouble getting the product out of the bottle, although I did break a bottle by accident once. I love how it is inexpensive and simple and does it's job. I hardly ever wear powder over it because I feel like I don't need it with this formula, it doesn't slide around or feel slick. The shades are good and do not oxidize. They are all a little on the pink side though. I wish they had a little more yellow in their ivory. Sometimes I mix two shades to get a better match but I don't usually have time for that. I did my own makeup for my wedding and used this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation has a very nice, everyday wear, light yet build-able coverage. I adore that this foundation comes in a large variety of shades. Usually I struggle with finding a foundation shade light enough for my skin, but Ivory is wonderful. This foundation looks very natural on the skin. An annoying aspect of this product is the packaging. The product is a pain to get out and I feel as though the only successful way to get out the product is to bang the glass jar against my hand, which hurts after awhile!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by brig

I have acne prone skin and it has not caused break-outs. Coverage is light, and looks natural, almost like I'm not wearing makeup. It dosn't feel heavy, and feels very clean. The price is great. Need a Q tip to get the makeup out of the bottle.