Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, Peg/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-7, Arachidyl Behenate, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 9/24/2015 10:19:00 PM

This is definitely one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It is medium to light coverage that is build-able. It sets really well and doesn't need powder, but on dry skin it may feel tight. It also creases very easily. Creasing isn't an issue though if you only put on a very thin layer on areas that may crease. The color is a good match, but unfortunately it oxidizes. It definitely needs a pump top though!! I do like this foundation and would buy it again. As long as it is applied in a specific way, it's a great everyday foundation.

on 7/14/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros.: not cackey; looks natural; good choice of colors; affordable.

Cons.: discontinued.

This foundation is close to perfect: It looks like second skin, conceals imperfections; doesn't make you skin shiny or dry. It looks best when applied with round top foundation kabuki brush or striple brush. It has ben discontinued for whatever reason unfortunately.

on 3/19/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pros: no scent, did not cause breakouts, lightest shade matched well enough, blends easily, coverage can be sheer to medium, excellent price point

Cons: no pump, extremely thick consistency for such a sheer product, very drying, lightest shade leans to the pink side, must determine coverage on first try - not easily buildable, had trouble setting over sunscreen

Can't comment on: longevity, though it doesn't claim to be long wear foundation.

I have tried to use this for a week, and I can't. If I use a matte sunscreen, or no sunscreen, this dries my face so badly that it actually hurts. I've had to wash it off each time and moisturize again. Not fun! When I thought it would be great to mattifying a greasier sunscreen - no luck. It just wouldn't set and stayed slippery. If I set that with powder, it just looked awful and would slide right off at the slightest touch.

It's a bummer, because it's so stinking cheap and looked nice.

At first I really like it, it covers up my redness well and didn't irritate my skin or make it worse but it doesn't cover acne well and wears off after a few hours. Also I've had it for a few months and When I opened it recently, there was a layer of oil on top!! Also I see oil in the product now. Would not buy again because of this. Although it was good the first few months.

on 11/30/2014 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

**This has just been discontinued by Cover Girl, so if you love it, stock up while you can.**This is a nice, lightweight, natural looking foundation with a semi-matte finish and light coverage. The formula is very similar to the Clean Oil- Control formula if you compare the ingredient lists. I have used both and I can't tell the difference. I only re-purchased this version because it was on clearance at a great price. I use this in Classic Ivory, which is a great fair yellow based shade. As other reviewers have stated, this is too thick to be in a pumpless glass bottle. I really like this foundation, and would recommend it or the oil control one since they are so similar, and since this one is on it's way out :-(

on 11/20/2014 4:13:00 PM

I really like this foundation. Other reviews are correct, though, it gives very light coverage and does tend to wear off easily. But I'm actually okay with that because I NEVER look cakey with this one and you can add more later in the day if your morning application has worn off.

It also doesn't break me out at all. The only downside I can see (not for me but for others) is that it comes in mainly very light colors.

Also, there's nothing wrong with the packaging. Stick a q-tip in there and you can get all the product out.

on 9/18/2014 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I stopped wearing foundation because - at almost sixty - it just never felt or looked right. And I swear there aren't any that I haven't tried in the high end, low end, department store, "natural," name it.

But I have some redness that I wanted to hide. I bought this and mixed it with my substantial creme moisturizer looks absolutely great! Shockingly great for under $8!!!

I think the key is in the mix because I could completely see how this might not have a moisturizing-enough finish.

I dislike the silicone-y foundations. I like the good old-fashioned pigment and water versions and this is great.

I'm not seeing a good range of color choices in my area, but it's a foundation worth seeking out.

I use it with Revlon's creme blush and it gives a really soft, barely- noticeable finish.

on 7/31/2014 4:31:00 PM

I seriously think this is a very nice foundation!! I have dry and acne-prone skin, and this foundation provides a great coverage without drying my skin. It also feels very light, doesn't give me breakouts. I definitely love this!

on 7/30/2014 7:21:00 PM

I have been on a frustrating search for foundation that was kind to mature skin for years. This is it! It's very light but has sufficient pigment to even out my skin tones without caking in wrinkles. It can be a little dry but you can apply whatever moisturizer you like underneath without fear of unattractive shininess.

No scent!
No caking!
No shine!
Light, effective coverage!
Natural looking shades!

My HG foundation, finally, and it's cheap!

Update: New HG foundation is Balmshelter Tinted Moisturizer which is superior to this in every way.

on 7/7/2014 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product just hours ago and I AM IN LOVE with it!!! I told myself that I need to write a review for those who wants to try this product ASAP! You guys would love this one. It feels light, like you're not wearing anything. It covered some discolourations which great. The thing I really like about this is that it really follows its description. It feels clean, does not look oily (since it's oil free), and it didn't irritate my skin which deserves 2 thumbs up! When I applied it for the first time, I was like, OMG it looks so natural! Soooo much love for this product. It really does its job! The thing that messed up in this product -- PACKAGING. Wastes a lot of product as you can't get it out once you're nearly finished.