December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Dazzleshine Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I own 3 of these in different colors. They are all packed with glitter and show sheer on you lips with a tint of color and super glittery. They all smell and taste really good like you want to eat them. The only gripe I have with these is barely any product goes on the applicator so you have to dip into it so many times to get a result. I don't like to hassle with a product. If they could change this, the product would be perfect because the colors are gorgeous!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I bought this in the clear color while my husband & I were in Boston. It was a 2 for $12, so I purchased it with the beauty rush mascara (which is now HG for me!) and I must say, it is pretty! It's shiny, sparkley without being too sparkley and it smells/tastes good too lol. You could wear it alone or over lipstick to add extra shine. The only downside, is the glitter isn't very finely ground and makes it feel a little gritty. It's also one of those lipglosses that feels thick on your lips and is pretty sticky.

EDIT: I found that the color I purchased is called Dazzling Coco.