August 20, 2014 | 1996 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Express Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ShirEv

Do Not Buy!!!!
this beautiful package caught my eye from the moment I saw it and finally I bought it.
well, let me tell you. I can't believe this stuff is actually meant for the eyes!
It burned my eyes so so bad and no matter how many times I tried to wash it off with soap it didn't wash off (because it's so oily maybe?).

so, I decided to use it only on my face - not good either.
It's too oily - coming from a girl who really love oils, this is a bad feeling of oiliness, it's not this soft pleasant feeling. this oil doesn't soak in and you are left with oily face and tones of makeup that didn't come off!

save your money and buy neutrogena's extra gentle cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by HollyTheNeko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As someone who wears lots of dark eye makeup this stuffs is a miracle. Just one swipe over the eyes and waterproof or not waterproof is gone. Dont have to deal with trying to scrub my eyes! Also the hole in the cap where the product comes out is super convenient as its just the right size to stick a q-tip in to help touch up messed up makeup with precision.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This was okay at removing my eye makeup but really stung my eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Milly17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

oh my gosh. this stuff stings my eyes like nothing else..! & its not just me my friend had the same thing when round mine.! both commenting our eyes were still stinging hours after using it... not gentle at all greasy just horrible... threw away..!! YUCK!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by LegitElizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've never been able to find a good eye makeup remover. I don't know why that this, but that's how it's always been for me. They're always too greasy, don't remove makeup well, or they sting my eyes. Finding an eye makeup remover that isn't greasy, does remove eye makeup, and doesn't sting has proven to be a hard task for me to complete.
I was reminded of this when I bought this product on a whim at the grocery store. I bought it because a) it was on sale (sweet!), and b) I didn't have any eye makeup remover whatsoever. I bought it, thinking that it would be good.
I'll admit it- this product does get all of my eye makeup off. But must it leave such a greasy film on my eyes, or sting my eyes? I don't feel as though I have sensitive eyes, but whenever I use this product, it always stings my eyes quite badly!
I'm going to try my best to use this product up because I don't want it to go to waste, but I cannot wait to finish up this product- and I know my eyes also cannot wait, either!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by J0d5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I probably would not buy this product again, firstly it does remove eye make up very quickly but it leaves a oily residue for a while after which feels uncomfortable and it also doesn't smell very clean. Also when you shake it to combine the mix it goes back to the separate colours almost immediately!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Honestly, I bought this because I thought the blue / clear solution looked cool. I've only ever had one makeup remover that didn't burn my eyes (the equate version of the neutrogena remover) but this one doesn't seem to irritate my eyes. It removes all of my makeup well, but is a bit oily - as are most dual solution removers. But the oiliness doesn't make my vision blurry (using olive oil does that). The only downside to this is once you shake it to combine the solutions, you have to shake it up again right away because they separate quickly. Other than that, this eye makeup remover works great for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Liked it but not that much, I know that everyone love it but I think It doesn't last long enough for the price. Also, the 2 phases are really hard to work with because as soon as you shake them, they get back to their original place, they don't stay mixed so it's hard to have both on my cotton pad. The packaging is ok, in fact i think it's kind of pretty. Remove my waterproof mascara ok but I have to work on it a little.

For the price and the lasting time, I'll not repurchase. If it's on sale, maybe I'll consider it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Zeppa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As the lady below me. I used the LancĂ´me product too ,but I was skint so bought this Nivea instead.. It's just as good! And much cheaper!!! So Ill buy this from now on :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using Lancome Bi facil and was almost finished with it but I was out of town and needed to buy something at the drugstore that had good price and worked well. With researching I bought this. And yes it works great, put it in a cotton pad, massage it in my eyes and removes everything! The days I was using this I was doing heavy makeup, waterproof mascara, fake eyelashes, the whole thing. I even used this on face, of course I wash everything off with a cleanser after Im done. But for the price I thought it was good. It doesnt irritate my eyes at all and i use contacts and didnt have any irritation. Smells nice too, not a heavy fragrance. I don't know about the formula in other countries, but I suppose is similar to the one they make here in brazil, so based on the formula I tried, I can definitely recommend this.