Nivea Express Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

on 2/26/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Don't like this eye makeup remover. It stings and I have to rub really hard to get everything off instead of it just disappearing, like with my fave L'Oreal EMR.

on 10/15/2014 2:55:00 PM

I'm pretty impressed with this one! I have very sensitive skin but it didn't irritate my eyes, although it is a bit drying. I always wash this off with my La Roche Posay dermo-cleanser afterwards as it is very moisturising. Takes waterproof makeup off with ease! Much better than L'Oréals version.

on 10/14/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for about 2 years. I tried the 'gentle' version but it didn't work. I didn't think I had any problem with this remover, as it never stings my eyes. But now it dries out my skin. I wondered why my skin was flaking all around my eyes...and then it dawned on me that it must be this remover!

I have discontinued use and hope that my skin will return to normal shortly.

on 7/24/2014 9:22:00 AM

Do Not Buy!!!!
this beautiful package caught my eye from the moment I saw it and finally I bought it.
well, let me tell you. I can't believe this stuff is actually meant for the eyes!
It burned my eyes so so bad and no matter how many times I tried to wash it off with soap it didn't wash off (because it's so oily maybe?).

so, I decided to use it only on my face - not good either.
It's too oily - coming from a girl who really love oils, this is a bad feeling of oiliness, it's not this soft pleasant feeling. this oil doesn't soak in and you are left with oily face and tones of makeup that didn't come off!

save your money and buy neutrogena's extra gentle cleanser

on 6/16/2014 9:57:00 PM

As someone who wears lots of dark eye makeup this stuffs is a miracle. Just one swipe over the eyes and waterproof or not waterproof is gone. Dont have to deal with trying to scrub my eyes! Also the hole in the cap where the product comes out is super convenient as its just the right size to stick a q-tip in to help touch up messed up makeup with precision.

This was okay at removing my eye makeup but really stung my eyes!

on 12/7/2013 1:59:00 PM

oh my gosh. this stuff stings my eyes like nothing else..! & its not just me my friend had the same thing when round mine.! both commenting our eyes were still stinging hours after using it... not gentle at all greasy just horrible... threw away..!! YUCK!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've never been able to find a good eye makeup remover. I don't know why that this, but that's how it's always been for me. They're always too greasy, don't remove makeup well, or they sting my eyes. Finding an eye makeup remover that isn't greasy, does remove eye makeup, and doesn't sting has proven to be a hard task for me to complete.
I was reminded of this when I bought this product on a whim at the grocery store. I bought it because a) it was on sale (sweet!), and b) I didn't have any eye makeup remover whatsoever. I bought it, thinking that it would be good.
I'll admit it- this product does get all of my eye makeup off. But must it leave such a greasy film on my eyes, or sting my eyes? I don't feel as though I have sensitive eyes, but whenever I use this product, it always stings my eyes quite badly!
I'm going to try my best to use this product up because I don't want it to go to waste, but I cannot wait to finish up this product- and I know my eyes also cannot wait, either!

on 10/2/2013 6:14:00 PM

I probably would not buy this product again, firstly it does remove eye make up very quickly but it leaves a oily residue for a while after which feels uncomfortable and it also doesn't smell very clean. Also when you shake it to combine the mix it goes back to the separate colours almost immediately!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Honestly, I bought this because I thought the blue / clear solution looked cool. I've only ever had one makeup remover that didn't burn my eyes (the equate version of the neutrogena remover) but this one doesn't seem to irritate my eyes. It removes all of my makeup well, but is a bit oily - as are most dual solution removers. But the oiliness doesn't make my vision blurry (using olive oil does that). The only downside to this is once you shake it to combine the solutions, you have to shake it up again right away because they separate quickly. Other than that, this eye makeup remover works great for me.