October 20, 2014 | 820 users online

Bronzers - Avon - Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got these in a avon glow set for Christmas and so far I've found them really nice. The smell can be abit over powering at times but its a pleasant smell not over powering chemical like smell, I don't use the applicator provides I use a powder brush which allows me to control how much of the product I use and where it goes, I think if you used the applicator provided it would pick up far to much product and be messy. The balls come in a plastic pot i find it abit bulky and can't always fit it in my make up bag but I suppose the bigger the pot the more product.

Edit: my skin seems to have changed alot lately and can no longer tolerate fragrances as strong as this bronzer comes with :/ spot city

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by pitterpat7

These pearls are really heavily scented, and in an old lady kind of way. I do not like the scent at all. However, the pigment is really good and one container will last you a long time. Just a light swirl in the beads and you're good to go. I do wish these were mineral beads instead of regular makeup as well. I bought these on sale in both colors and I think I like the bronzed color better, but there's not a huge difference between the two, both will give you the goal of just a touch of healthy color. So for the price I paid, I'm okay with it. But the scent is what really turns me off, I find it unnecessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kdbcooper

I really like this bronzer. I originally purchased to put in my kit, but loved it so much, I decided to keep it for myself. It has a beautiful bronze glow, and smells great. I didn't like the packaging, so I dumped them out, into a brandy glass, and just keep my brush in there (it even looks cute, sitting on my counter). Would have given it a 5, had it not of been for the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE these new bronzing pearls! It is such a nice bronzer without being to shimmery and they just give you the perfect glow. I got the Sun kissed but do plan on getting the Bonzed, They smell so good too!! I have tons of bronzers and this is my new favorite one to use for contouring and just for a sun kissed glow all over that I have been using daily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

These I do love! No they are not like Guerlain exactly as they are way smaller & way less expensive, and they are not as shiny on my skin. One thing they do have in common with Guerlain is, they smell wonderful and they do a good job. I actually ordered the Sun Kissed variety and Avon goofed up and sent me the Bronze ones, but I still love the color. I will be ordering the Sun Kissed on my next order. The pearls are kind of tiny and I was afraid they would crumble easy but nope they hold up to my brush. They are more the size of the Physicians Formula brand or the Paul & Joe ones. P.F. though has no smell at all and does not work very well. These new pearls from Avon are right up there with Paul & Joe and Guerlain as far as performance goes and their delightful aroma. If you love pearls, do not want them to glisten, and do not mind a great smelling makeup, you have really got to get some of these! Awesome! I can hardly wait to get the other color. The container is nothing too special but it is great that the lid screws on tight, and there is a heavy duty sponge on top of the pearls protecting them from being bounced around and can be used as a puff if you can't find your brush. ;-) I know because that happened to me just the other day. LOL I put yes to buying this product again as I am thinking about getting another jar of the Bronze ones and adding them to this jar, as well as, 2 jars of the Sun Kissed and making one large jar of those too. I did this with my Guerlain Christmas Edition Meteorites just so I could have enough to last a very long time. Well that and I like the way all those pearls look in there containers. ;-) Just call me strange!