Avon Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls

3.7

on 1/26/2015 4:34:00 PM

Im not a super fan of Avon, but i got these as a gift and i was actually surprised. It is a very good bronzing powder.
I have tried elisabeth Ardens sun goddess bronze powder, Guerlain, Clinique and YSL's. So you see i spent a fortune trying to find the best one...
This one goes right on top, and you pay a fraction of the other ones price!
That alone, for such a good bronzer is worth it.
Pearls doesnt fall apart what so ever, its long lasting, well pigmented soba little goes a very long way, the shimmer isnt taking over so you can also wear it in daytime and the product itself will last an eternity!
Only con is the bulky packaging but you are getting 22 grams so i guess space is needed :)
Im not rebuying since it isnt oilfree, my loss :(

on 9/15/2013 7:51:00 AM

I got these in a avon glow set for Christmas and so far I've found them really nice. The smell can be abit over powering at times but its a pleasant smell not over powering chemical like smell, I don't use the applicator provides I use a powder brush which allows me to control how much of the product I use and where it goes, I think if you used the applicator provided it would pick up far to much product and be messy. The balls come in a plastic pot i find it abit bulky and can't always fit it in my make up bag but I suppose the bigger the pot the more product.

Edit: my skin seems to have changed alot lately and can no longer tolerate fragrances as strong as this bronzer comes with :/ spot city

on 12/30/2012 7:48:00 AM

These pearls are really heavily scented, and in an old lady kind of way. I do not like the scent at all. However, the pigment is really good and one container will last you a long time. Just a light swirl in the beads and you're good to go. I do wish these were mineral beads instead of regular makeup as well. I bought these on sale in both colors and I think I like the bronzed color better, but there's not a huge difference between the two, both will give you the goal of just a touch of healthy color. So for the price I paid, I'm okay with it. But the scent is what really turns me off, I find it unnecessary.

on 7/2/2012 11:13:00 AM

I really like this bronzer. I originally purchased to put in my kit, but loved it so much, I decided to keep it for myself. It has a beautiful bronze glow, and smells great. I didn't like the packaging, so I dumped them out, into a brandy glass, and just keep my brush in there (it even looks cute, sitting on my counter). Would have given it a 5, had it not of been for the packaging.

on 4/26/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE these new bronzing pearls! It is such a nice bronzer without being to shimmery and they just give you the perfect glow. I got the Sun kissed but do plan on getting the Bonzed, They smell so good too!! I have tons of bronzers and this is my new favorite one to use for contouring and just for a sun kissed glow all over that I have been using daily.

on 4/24/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These I do love! No they are not like Guerlain exactly as they are way smaller & way less expensive, and they are not as shiny on my skin. One thing they do have in common with Guerlain is, they smell wonderful and they do a good job. I actually ordered the Sun Kissed variety and Avon goofed up and sent me the Bronze ones, but I still love the color. I will be ordering the Sun Kissed on my next order. The pearls are kind of tiny and I was afraid they would crumble easy but nope they hold up to my brush. They are more the size of the Physicians Formula brand or the Paul & Joe ones. P.F. though has no smell at all and does not work very well. These new pearls from Avon are right up there with Paul & Joe and Guerlain as far as performance goes and their delightful aroma. If you love pearls, do not want them to glisten, and do not mind a great smelling makeup, you have really got to get some of these! Awesome! I can hardly wait to get the other color. The container is nothing too special but it is great that the lid screws on tight, and there is a heavy duty sponge on top of the pearls protecting them from being bounced around and can be used as a puff if you can't find your brush. ;-) I know because that happened to me just the other day. LOL I put yes to buying this product again as I am thinking about getting another jar of the Bronze ones and adding them to this jar, as well as, 2 jars of the Sun Kissed and making one large jar of those too. I did this with my Guerlain Christmas Edition Meteorites just so I could have enough to last a very long time. Well that and I like the way all those pearls look in there containers. ;-) Just call me strange!

Popular Bronzers