August 1, 2014 | 1864 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - Gud Floral Cherrynova Softening Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by reginaratchet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I like the shampoo better, I do think this is a good conditioner. I find my hair to have less tangles and be more manageable after using this product. The aroma is amazing and not too intense. It makes my hair smell good until the next wash and I wash my hair every few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo & conditioner. My hair is very dry and damaged and I have tried all sorts of shampoos and conditioners and treatments only to be disappointed every single time. I have to constantly use moisturizing treatments that never work, and I have to always use leave-in conditioner just to make my hair manageable, which makes my hair really greasy-looking by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though I liked the shampoo from this line, the conditioner does not work well for my oilier at roots, drier at ends fine hair. It's a thick conditioner, but not dense or waxy, probably since glycerin is high on the ingredient list. The scent is described as:
"top notes of juicy bing cherries and freen green, a heart of rosewood and a white floral bouquet, and bottom notes of warm milk accord and creamy musk"
It reminds me of bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom. As much as I like the scent and find that it stays on my hair all day, this conditioner seems to weigh my hair down & leaves a film. I do like the shampoo, though.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat.