Burt's Bees Gud Floral Cherrynova Softening Conditioner

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: water, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance, ceteareth-20, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hibiscus sabdariffa flower*, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract*, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract*, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract*, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, stearalkonium chloride, potassium sorbate, citric acid, alcohol denat. *Organic.

on 11/22/2014 12:28:00 PM

Just like the shampoo in this range, words cannot begin to express just how much I love it! It smells amazing, has a really thick, luxurious consistency (rare to find in the more 'natural' range of hair care products) and most importantly, it left my hair feeling super soft and shiny.

The 350ml (12 fl oz.) bottle lasted me well over 2 months and I was using it pretty much every day, even though I used a generous dollop each time (about the size of a small walnut). It applied smoothly but washed out well, meaning my hair was never left feeling weighed down or greasy, and the scent lasted all day too.

I got this on clearance at Target for around $3.00 along with the shampoo from the same range. However, I would happily pay full price ($7.99) for it for the amazing results it gave whilst I was using it. Unfortunately, as with many other Stateside beauty products, this isn't available in the UK which is the exact reason I stocked up on my last visit to the US. I now have other conditioners from the gϋd range and I'm really hoping they perform as well as this did!

on 7/11/2013 11:12:00 AM

Although I like the shampoo better, I do think this is a good conditioner. I find my hair to have less tangles and be more manageable after using this product. The aroma is amazing and not too intense. It makes my hair smell good until the next wash and I wash my hair every few days.

on 3/21/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this shampoo & conditioner. My hair is very dry and damaged and I have tried all sorts of shampoos and conditioners and treatments only to be disappointed every single time. I have to constantly use moisturizing treatments that never work, and I have to always use leave-in conditioner just to make my hair manageable, which makes my hair really greasy-looking by the end of the day.

on 4/24/2012 1:31:00 PM

Though I liked the shampoo from this line, the conditioner does not work well for my oilier at roots, drier at ends fine hair. It's a thick conditioner, but not dense or waxy, probably since glycerin is high on the ingredient list. The scent is described as:
"top notes of juicy bing cherries and freen green, a heart of rosewood and a white floral bouquet, and bottom notes of warm milk accord and creamy musk"
It reminds me of bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom. As much as I like the scent and find that it stays on my hair all day, this conditioner seems to weigh my hair down & leaves a film. I do like the shampoo, though.

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat.