April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I bought it because I was looking for some sulphate-free haircare as I don't like using sulphates in my skincare, and my scalp is skin too! I went for this one as it seemed the best suited to my hair type from the range. It definitely works for my hair as it leaves it feeling really nourished. I've only been using it for a week or so but since starting using it I've had quite a few comments made about my hair looking really healthy and shiny. This is also pretty inexpensive and easy to get hold of. There's nothing to dislike, I'd wholeheartedly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Review for both shampoo and conditioner combination. Shampoo does not clean my fine, bleached blonde hair. Leaves it feeling waxy. Greasy. Even after washing twice. I have also been using the matching conditioner which does not condition, but leaves my hair a tangled mess. Smells divine, but that's the only plus point. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

LOVE! I've repurchased this at least 4-5 times. Just so you know my hair tappers down to my tailbone. I've dyed my hair before as well so there has been minor damage to it, especially the last foot or so of hair. I refuse to have short hair for a few reasons (#1 being that I was traumatized when I was younger D:) so I have to keep my hair as healthy looking as possible. I mean what's the point of having long hair if it looks wacky?

Anyway, I usually stock up on this when it's buy 1 get one 1/2 off at ulta but even just for one bottle it doesn't break the bank ($5-6!). It lasts quite while since I only use it on the last few inches of my hair. It smells lovely - vanilla scented! It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy like other conditioners do (like herbal essences etc). I leave it in my hair for about 3 or so minutes before washing it out. I do use it every time I wash my hair which is every day.

Not to toot my own horn too much but I frequently get compliments on my hair, especially because it looks so healthy for being down to my butt XD Definitively giving credit to this product for keeping my hair so purdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle of this conditioner and I absolutely love it. I generally don't repurchase hair products. I don't bleach or dye my hair, and I don't heat style it on a regular basis so my hair is pretty healthy. However I have very fine but dry hair. This conditioner is amazing! it moisturizes my hair and makes it very silky and shiny without weighing it down at all. It smells amazing and the smell lingers all day which I like. To me it smells like vanilla or coconut. I get a ton of compliments on how my hair smells.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well...this smells good. But pales in comparison to my Pureology conditioner that I love. Won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by candybum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells like heaven, but that's about all I liked about it. It's VERY heavy, and leaves your hair feeling very coated. I have kind of fine hair, which is about 3/4 virgin (growing out color), but I even gave it and the matching conditioner to my bestie and she hated it more than me! And she has long color treated hair. So, maybe someone with super coarse unruly hair might like this, but normal hair gals, steer clear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I have both the nouishing and intense nourishing shampoos and conditioners from this line, so you might call me a fan :) I like this better than the intense nourishing version and understood why after reviewing the ingredients list.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Cetyl Esters , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance , Quaternium 87 , Isopropyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Propylene Glycol , Caprylyl Glycol , Benzoic Acid , Citric Acid , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Prunus Armeniaca Kernal Oil , Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Caramel , Yellow 5 (Cl 19140) , Triethanolamine

My hair really likes sunflower seed oil. I remember picking up a Marc Anthony conditioner for blonde hair from the 99 cent only store and loving it. It also had sunflower seed oil at the top of the ingredients list. Unfortunately, I could never find it anywhere also since Marc Anthony's new conditioner for blonde hair had a different formulation, but now I can be happy again.

My hair is dry and colored and this makes it shinier and smoother, but doesn't way it down. It's totally HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely this L'Oreal, make my hair beautiful and smooth. wanna buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by okazaki

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited about this line. I have medium length, wavy hair that has been color-treated as well as heat-styled. I bought both the EverCreme shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is very thick and creamy; a little goes a long way. The conditioner is almost the same consistency as the shampoo. The first couple of days, I thought I had found *the* combo that would lead to great hair. My hair felt very soft after I washed/conditioned it. When I blow-dried it, it still felt awesome. I used this line a total of three times. The third time, my hair was a mess! It was SO DRY, to the point where all I could do was wear it in a ponytail. I had gotten it cut only a couple of weeks prior, and it had been healthy before, so I knew it was this shampoo and conditioner. I actually ended up going to get another haircut because my hair felt so awful. I am sad that this stuff didn't work out; not sure what to do with it because I have two bottles of product sitting 3/4 of the way full in my shower. Maybe it just depends on your hair type. Also, people have criticized/raved about the scent of this stuff; it does smell good, but it's the type of smell that may get old after awhile and smelling it day after day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Kellison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING. It makes my dry fried hair feel so healthy and soft.

Pros:
>Sulfate free
>Works just as good as PUROLOGY HYDRATING conditionar which is about 30 dollars a bottle and it I think it works better...
>Smells really soft
>I always have a tremendous hair day after using
>And most of all when I use this I can let my hair naturaly dry and it looks as though I straighted it. *NO HEAT DAMAGE

Cons

>NONE!

GO buy this stuff its just as good as high end conditionar if not better.