December 21, 2014 | 1658 users online

Lipstick - Guerlain - Rouge Automatique - 167 Guet Apens

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Elishka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the colour, beautiful berry, a bit sheer, tender, very elegant, looks very chic. You can create a sheer look, just slightly toned berry lips or add more. Currently it is the most beautiful colour among my lipsticks. I am quite pale, but this is very flatering to my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Guerlain's plummy lipstick, Guet Apens, is a wonderful, moisturizing lipstick that has the lasting power of 4-5 hours!

The Rouge Automatiques do not disappoint! I highly regard the product since it is so easy on the lips. They are NOT drying, so therefore, no peeling, chapped lips. They stay within the lip line really well, but I always apply a lip liner. They don't slurp around like some of the YSL's. I feel confident with it, in that regard. I own 3 Automatiques and feel I'm ready to try a nude one! Chamade (#164) is TDF as well as L'Heure Bleue (#168) and this one!

This is my HG now. Love, love, love. (GA is my 2nd love)