September 17, 2014 | 1219 users online

BB Cream - HANSKIN - Super Magic BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is very slightly too pale for my NC15 skin initially but somehow blends right in after a couple of minutes.

Lovely creamy texture which is thick but doesn't look like full coverage when applied, more light to medium depending on how you sheer it out.

Very moisturizing and can feel tacky hours after applying which is one of the downsides for me. It also can be easily sweated off, and I need a product that can last on my skin in the Florida humidity.

Feels nourishing when applied and I imagine it would suit those with drier skin rather than my combination skin. Nice product but won't buy again as I need a longer lasting base product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by knitsnbytes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hadn't tried a BB cream before except for samples of DHC. This was recommended here on MUA (thank you!) and it's very good. It's basically a tinted moisturizer with good SPF. I'm a bit lazy about SPF but I like tinted moisturizer rather than foundation, or underneath a power like Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. This does the job.

Pros:

Light consistency
Not greasy
Color blends well (I am cool neutral beige medium light tone and it blends in fine.)

Cons:

A bit light for coverage if you need that

I spent about $25 on Amazon, where it's called Premium Magic BB. The color and consistency are good and I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by LA89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product after hearing great reviews (not to mention it was on sale on modnique.com for 8 dollars woopiee) After using this product a couple of times I simply love this product.
PROS
- Good coverage almost like a foundation
- Does not look cakey
- Does not make my face a shiny mess. Wore this to a bridal shower that went on for a good nine hours and stayed matte.

CONS
- Product dies fast so work fast. I found that to tackle this problem i do one section of my face at a time and either use a stippling brush or tap it into my skin with clean hands so its not much of a problem anymore
- Can be very light for some people. I found that this product is a bit too light on my skin in the summer time as I go to the beach often. I am a NW20 in mac and in the winter this product will be perfect. But for now to fix this problem I mix a bit of my Clinique Super balanced makeup (Light 28) into my Hanskin and problem solved.

Overall good product I am very satisfied I just bought another one so I have a back up to the one I am using now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by tanukiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first BB cream ever to purchase and used- yet I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the product. I would definitely buy it again.
It's easy to apply, not to mention that it's light and smooth on your skin. A little oily, but it's not that much of a problem. If it distracts you, just blot it away with an oil paper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by JC1976

For me this product is the perfect combo of coverage and shade, plus it has SPF30. I like the pump bottle a lot. I need just 2-3 pumps total to do my whole face and it's so much better for product control. I bought it in an airport in Korea and it was only $32. I hope I can find it in the US.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in the larger pump bottle form (instead of the squeeze tube) - PREMIUM Perfect Super Magic BB Cream. As a dry, acne-prone, clog and scar prone skin person living in a dry climate (West Coast Canadian weather), this product has its pros and cons.

PROS:
- ultimate coverage. aka HEAVY coverage (all scars covered without the need of concealer, so only need half a pump for full face)
- dewy, easy glided on and blended (no streakage when applying with fingers)
- long lasting. (it is still there after sweating in the nightclubs for 5 hours, all without setting with powder.)
- pump form

CONS:
- very very very very light. While this originally wasn't an issue, as I got more tanned due accidental abuse of coconut oil, this color no longer fits my skin tone.
- because this shade no longer matches my skin tone, there is a gray cast on skin. (this can be fixed with a layer of powder on top but that can be drying for those with dry skin)
- as someone with really dry skin, i need to heavily moisturize prior to using this otherwise it is chalky and dry.

SILICONE: I am someone who always breaks out due to clog pores when I use any products with silicone in them. While this BB cream has Phenyl Trimethicone (2) and Triethoxycaprylylsilane (15+), I remained break out free (aside from the usual hormonal ones).

CONCLUSION: I will buy this again when all used up if my skin fades to that skin tone again, otherwise I will continue mixing this with my other foundation to provide that heavy coverage needed at my scarred areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by gee1ny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is really silky and easy to blend. The coverage is light to medium but you can build it up without looking cakey. I had to use powder on top to set it otherwise my skin would look really oily which is the only down fall for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

Caveat: i only tried a sample of this product but so far, not bad at all! It gives my current MAC studio sculpt a run for its money. I like the idea of a BB cream since it is supposed to have some benefits to the skin as well but have not found something as good as my current MAC foundation. I applied this on the left side on my face and the MAC on the right side. Colour wise - it blended it quite well with my medium yellow based skin after awhile. It lasted maybe 3-4 hours before it dropped off my oily combination skin though. So the MAC is still better slightly! Not sure about the price or the packaging quality though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not a product for everyday look (maybe if you have lighter skin tone). But it's perfect for night out or for special occasions~ It has the most coverage out of all the BB cream brands I've tried. It's not too drying or too oily.