August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by smrarig14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this eyeliner everyday for about 3 years now, and this is my favorite liquid liner. I've gone through maybe 8 bottles. I absolutely love how dark and pigmented the formula is. It had a very shiny appearance to it after you've applied it, almost like leather's sheen. The felt tip is very precise and easy to use, giving a beautiful line. I sometimes have problems with the inner corner of my eyes rubbing off, but I often rub my eyes. It does last all day (even two if you don't take it off) and does have a high water resistance. I don't really like how hard it is to get off my eyes at night, but it might be because my makeup remover is oil free. My only true complaint is that the bottle always breaks when the product is starting to get low. I've had 3 that the blue lid starts to break off and all the bottles eventually are unable to close tightly. But I love the product and will be buying again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by AbbyDavis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It easily flakes when first applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by mwong727

It is honestly one of my favourite eyeliners to use. It's waterproof, sweatproof and stays on the whole day for me. Sadly once I get to the end of it, the sides of the lid starts to crack. :( I recently purchased I knew one but contemplating to switch to an alternative brand because of this problem!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by 3MariaM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good eyeliner for everyday use. But if you decide to go to the beach with this, im sorry but this is not as waterproof as it claims it to be. When applying this eyeliner, you have different result each time. Sometimes, its dark and perfect, sometimes watery and light and fading. I have been using it for 2 months ( but not eveyday..like twice a week) and i still cant get the perfect look. But its good money value. I bought 2 for $10.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jeanineteneleven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't mind how glossy the eyeliner was, and I liked the applicator; however, I found the product could be very flaky. I have sensitive eyes, so this was a problem to me. I guess it could be okay if you don't have a moist towelette at a party, and just need to peel off your eyeliner (literally), but for the record, I will not purchase this eyeliner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by val622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a novice when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner and this has become my go-to product for everyday use. I live in a very humid climate and it doesn't flake/rub off, the color is very rich, and the felt tip has helped me really perfect my cat-eye technique. I've even taken short naps with it on (BIG no-no) and I'd often find it in almost perfect condition when waking back up. Really great quality for a drugstore product, I'm impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Nionbrack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

All i can say is: meh.
Pros: the brush is awesome and makes it easy to apply
Never smudges or comes off no matter what unless you wash it off

Cons: why the hell is this stuff so shiny when dry?
Have to put more than 1 coat, its kinda streaky.

Just go buy another product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is my jam! I can see why others would not like this-sort of difficult to apply, can turn a lighter color, risk of flaking. BUT I am 25 and have had very hooded eyes my whole life (I am caucasian). ANY product I wear on my upper lid is instantly transferred no matter how much primer/drying time I use/allow because my upper lid just lays right on top of my lash line. This formula is latex-y and literally cannot smudge. It just peels off. So if you mess up, you can just peel off the messed up part (give it a sec to dry) and re-apply! This does not flake for me unless I do not apply enough or I wear it for like 12 hours+. You don't have to use the applicator it comes with. Sometimes I swipe my own brush over the applicator to apply. Anyway, if you think that there is NOWAY you can wear eyeliner, try this. I think MAC makes one with this formula as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupnewbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Some of the old reviews are definitely right about the brown one being flaky. Even if I wear really high quality primer, the brown one flakes and rubs off. I have not tried the black one, and some people said that they tried both and the black one was fine while the brown one was bad. DON'T BUY THE BROWN ONE. I used it for 3 weeks; it was good for the first week, and it progressively got flakier. I'm going to throw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG liquid eyeliner for over 2 years by now. I first picked this up intending to use it during a music festival. I wanted something that wouldn't budge while I was in the sun all weekend and it did its job! It dries glossy, so if you like a matte finish you won't like this one. It doesn't come off unless I use a makeup remover which I love. My only complaint is that after a few weeks, the cap stops screwing back on the whole way. I noticed other reviewers had the same problem. I can't figure out what it is, I tried to clean it up as best as I could and it still didn't close all the way. Weird.

Anyway, this eyeliner has been my best friend through Ultra Music Festival, Lollapalooza and Coachella. It's waterproof alright!