November 22, 2014 | 1847 users online

Conditioner - Milkshake Leave-in Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mariefranci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Milkshake is essential in my hair routine. Ever since I started using it, people are complimenting my hair saying how healthy it looks. I spray it on after my shower when my hair has been towel dried for a little bit. As soon as I blow dry my hair, my hair feels absolutely amazing. I can't live without the stuff. I'm addicted and I hope they never discontinue it.
Pros:
Smells Great like butterscotch
Hair feels ultra soft
Detangles
Conditions without any greasy residue
Hair looks and feels healthy
Made in Italy. You can really tell the quality in this product.

Cons
NONE!! ..ok besides the fact that I bought it in a salon and it was expensive.. however its so worth it. You get alot of product, and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

This product makes my hair feel healthy and smells great.It smells like butterscotch,I bought the mini one on sale for 5 dollars in USA at a hair salon.I used it before and it was fantastic! I will get this again! Best leave in conditioner!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I'm not sure what to say about this leave in conditioner. I am in love with the smell!!! It smells just like a milkshake! Other than that it is just ok. It good to detangle your hair but other than that I can't tell a difference in anything it does for my hair. I will buy this product again just for the smell alone! It's great for my 3 year olds hair after bath time and leaves her hair smelling great! For myself I prefer something more like Its a 10 with a thicker consistency so I can feel the difference!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by harissamoegerl

Milkshake was recently introduced into my salon this year and the leave-in conditioner is the most highly recommended product from the line! This product works amazing and smells exactly like a milkshake! The only downside is that it has so much protein in it, it cannot be used as a daily leave in product will cause build up in the hair and will give you the feeling that you need to rewash your hair! Use once or twice a week trust me it does the job for medium to coarse hair! For fine to normal hair you may find it heavy and that it weighs down the hair so don't overuse! Overall one of the best leave-ins I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

I got this at my salon for $13.00. Yes, a little pricey, but it's worth it. Makes my hair shiny, healthy and soft. But the smell, omg, makes you want to drink it! Lol. This is definitely worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- removes knots
- makes hair feel healthy
- smells good

Cons:
- only at specific salons
- pricey

My daughter's hair is damaged from swimming lessons so asked for advice at a hair product shop with a salon. One of the stylists has a daughter who swims too and she said this one works. On my daughter's fine hair, I spray four times on different sections of her head (ends only) including (not bangs). I spread it with my hands. Knots are lessened and what is there seem to undo on its own. The bonus is the smell -- we both love it. Bought it for $19.95 Canadian (pricey so couldn't put a 5 star rating)

I also bought Live Clean Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioner Spray from Superstore (Canadian) and will post review after a few months. Have posted review for Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick.