April 21, 2014 | 1027 users online

Conditioner - Milkshake Leave-in Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by harissamoegerl

Milkshake was recently introduced into my salon this year and the leave-in conditioner is the most highly recommended product from the line! This product works amazing and smells exactly like a milkshake! The only downside is that it has so much protein in it, it cannot be used as a daily leave in product will cause build up in the hair and will give you the feeling that you need to rewash your hair! Use once or twice a week trust me it does the job for medium to coarse hair! For fine to normal hair you may find it heavy and that it weighs down the hair so don't overuse! Overall one of the best leave-ins I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

I got this at my salon for $13.00. Yes, a little pricey, but it's worth it. Makes my hair shiny, healthy and soft. But the smell, omg, makes you want to drink it! Lol. This is definitely worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- removes knots
- makes hair feel healthy
- smells good

Cons:
- only at specific salons
- pricey

My daughter's hair is damaged from swimming lessons so asked for advice at a hair product shop with a salon. One of the stylists has a daughter who swims too and she said this one works. On my daughter's fine hair, I spray four times on different sections of her head (ends only) including (not bangs). I spread it with my hands. Knots are lessened and what is there seem to undo on its own. The bonus is the smell -- we both love it. Bought it for $19.95 Canadian (pricey so couldn't put a 5 star rating)

I also bought Live Clean Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioner Spray from Superstore (Canadian) and will post review after a few months. Have posted review for Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick.