November 24, 2014 | 1984 users online

BB Cream - TonyMoly - Expert 3D Collagen BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

This was the 2nd bb cream that i got in my entire life. a lot of my friends owned this bb cream and i thought it would be great for me. but when i first applied it evenly onto my face, it was just.... i don't know, too much? it was kind of cakey for my face. with thick texture, it really felt heavy. also this bb cream is too gray for my skin, which was a real disappointment. i gave this bb cream to a friend of mine who wanted it more than me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Anixiel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

The pump works very well, you can control how much you pump out. This is a high coverage bb cream, probably similar to The Face Shop Power Perfection bb cream in terms of coverage. It looks dark out of the tube (there is only one shade) but oxides well to look close to skin colour. Covers blemishes well, and gives a dewy look but not very natural look. It has SPF 40. My gripe with this is that its oil control is not good, it seems to break me out, and gets sticky after a couple of hours.. The cream is thick and hard to spread.