October 31, 2014 | 1577 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Summer Boardwalk

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sandoz28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this candle. It has a very strong, sweet smell & burns perfectly. I do think that for $20 (and how fast the candle burns) that it is pricey; however, BBW constantly has 2 for $20 sales, which makes it a good deal.

So far, everyone who has smelled this burning at my home loves it, including my husband, who usually doesn't comment either way. I get the candied apple quite strongly, with a bit of the cream and caramel, but there's something that quite reminds me of funnel cake. I don't really get much of a popcorn note.

This candle is perfect for bringing back memories of summers spent at the fair & makes my house smell absolutely delicious. I bought 5 of these & already wonder if I shouldn't have picked up more!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

let me start off by saying this is by no means a bad product. in fact i am very impressed with it. when i first came across this candle it is because i literally followed it's aroma into BBW. when i smelled the actual candle my initial thought was 'mmm smells like a heavenly dessert" unfortunately, i failed to remember that i actually HATE foodie smelling anything after being exposed to it too long. my entire apartment smelled of this candle within 20 minutes of burning it which is awesome. it was up until my migraine and stomachache set in is when i figured out that this candle is definitely not my taste. i really wish i did like this candle but even my boyfriend thinks it smells disgustingly sweet. if you love anything dessert like, then i'd highly suggest you try this candle because it has incredible staying power and will fill your entire house with its scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by lacey77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Boardwalk since I heard it was a delicious caramel/popcorn type of scent and that the throw was excellent. This candle is really scented and I could strongly smell it throughout my 2 story house within a short amount of time. It started off smelling really caramel-y but after awhile the popcorn notes took over which smell a bit like animal urine. I'm really confused, maybe I got a dud? And I have no pets. No good...might be ok for short burns but I think I'm going to take it back since the popcorn note was so gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Merrie1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

"Like memories of the best summer spent at the beach - caramel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples and salted, sweet cream" This candle is AWESOME! It smells just like it's description. A salty caramel appley yumminess. It has great throw (and I always struggle to find candles with great throw and I have a bajillion candles). It scented the entire downstairs of my townhouse. There's currently a 2 for 20 deal so I scooped up 2 of these puppies and am restraining myself from ordering more. I love Diptyque and Jo Malone candles. I consider them more sophisticated then Slatkin but I adore this scent so much.