September 2, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lip Gloss - LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Makeup_Obsessed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is for the nail lacquer in birthday suit. Mechanism fails, brush is the quality if a kids nail polish and the lacquer itself is not good. TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs and save yourself money. OPI, what was I thinking by trying something new?!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by emluken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these LAQA lip pencils. I have them in Pinkman, LambChop, and Ring of Fire. All three are long-lasting and non-drying. Great color payoff. The only thing I don't especially like is that if I'm not careful about twisting the pencil down between uses, then they tend to twist up into the cap a little bit as they get bounced around in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased this lip "pencil", which is more like a tinted balm, when I saw photos in the Beautyhabit catalog. I liked "Fairy Blood" because it looked like a dreamy, satiny sheer cool pink that would look good on me (NC 25, I think). I was a little surprised at the texture: it's very waxy and hard and you have to apply it with some pressure. It has a pleasant spearmint flavor and you don't need a sharpener because it swivels up from the base. It might be good product for hot weather since it doesn't seem likely to melt quickly.

I paid $20 for this lip crayon and I think I would have been better off with a Clinique Buttershine.