LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil

3.7

on 4/22/2015 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got this Lip Pencil in Honey Pot in my April 2015 Birch Box and was iffy about until i put it on! As i said on my birchbox review , im black and a caramel color , and to find a good looking light pinks on my lips is hard. But this one is beautiful, its not shiny or super glossy but goes on like a balm and you see the subtle color , even though the price is high for this lip product ($20) i will surely purchase cause i need a simple pink for everyday use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Lambchop. I hate minty lip products but that is my only complaint. The color is very unique. Super comfortable and creamy. Lasts a long time.

on 1/5/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I got one of the samples in my Birchbox in the color Lampchop and I honestly was put off by the color at first because I'm not one to wear such bright colors on my lips, but i fell in love with this! The color payoff is great and it can be easily buildable (which is great when you don't want such a bright lip sometimes.) It is really moisturizing and smells minty, which may turn some people off but I love it. I'm a bit worried about it bleeding or smudging to the sides of my mouth due to the creaminess of the product but I haven't worn it for an entire day yet so I'll make an edit if it does but it has not so far! I really enjoy the berry color but it is slightly warm toned which make my teeth look a bit yellower in all honesty. I want to buy more but they have a limited color selection, which consists of like 5 other colors! I think I'm going to wait for more to come out that are more cool-toned or just buy a dupe from revlon.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is for the nail lacquer in birthday suit. Mechanism fails, brush is the quality if a kids nail polish and the lacquer itself is not good. TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs and save yourself money. OPI, what was I thinking by trying something new?!

on 12/21/2013 9:49:00 AM

I love these LAQA lip pencils. I have them in Pinkman, LambChop, and Ring of Fire. All three are long-lasting and non-drying. Great color payoff. The only thing I don't especially like is that if I'm not careful about twisting the pencil down between uses, then they tend to twist up into the cap a little bit as they get bounced around in my purse.

Purchased this lip "pencil", which is more like a tinted balm, when I saw photos in the Beautyhabit catalog. I liked "Fairy Blood" because it looked like a dreamy, satiny sheer cool pink that would look good on me (NC 25, I think). I was a little surprised at the texture: it's very waxy and hard and you have to apply it with some pressure. It has a pleasant spearmint flavor and you don't need a sharpener because it swivels up from the base. It might be good product for hot weather since it doesn't seem likely to melt quickly.

I paid $20 for this lip crayon and I think I would have been better off with a Clinique Buttershine.

Popular Lip Glosses