August 1, 2014 | 1924 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Elite Models Perfumes-Paris Baby

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Ktraven

I bought this perfume at Target for less than 3 dollars on sale. To my surprise, it is now one of my favorite scents in my collection.
It's a very pretty, floral, feminine scent with jasmine and vanilla top notes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I saw these in my local *-Mart store.The shape of the bottle is a bit like Exclamation and they come in 4 different scents-these are the basic notes.Basenotes has the complete list and I will edit when their site is back up:
Paris Baby-jasmine,freesia,vanilla
New York Muse-lotus flower,patchouli,velvet orchid
London Queen-bergamot,vanilla,tiare tahiti
Rio Glam Girl-sandalwood,acai berry,violet flower

I didn't expect much from Paris Baby honestly as I paid $8.97 for a 1.7oz Edt but I was in for a nice surprise.It goes on as a sweet vanilla floral that reminds me of yet another Viva La Juicy copy(then again all vanilla florals do these days) but it's still very nice.The lasting power is low but I expected it so I wasn't disappointed.What WAS shocking was that I expected the drydown to have a weird note or something because of how cheap this stuff was but I'm left with a pretty, soft jasmine/vanilla scent.I can't believe what a bargain this was!I have smelled a couple others from the cap:New York Muse was a spicy floral:will have to try on to compare it to anything.Rio Glam Girl was very nice-it was a berry based, musky floral that reminded me a bit of B&BW Secret Wonderland or Halle Berry Pure Orchid.The only one I haven't smelled is London Queen.Honestly for the price I'd like to eventually get all 4 scents(one for every mood so to speak).I'm so glad I took a chance with this-worth every penny:)